Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Official League of Legends Thread.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Official League of Legends Thread. 54 posts - page 1 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » April 24, 2014 2:21pm | Report
Not sure if I should do that( mobafire.com ) , but I think it would be cool to have a small League thread in here. I remember some months ago that we used to have some, but they died. Now, I'm trying to bring it's former glory. I also know some SMITE players tend to hate League of some reason, which is dumb. Why to hate a game just because the community is bad? Not only that, but SMITE's community is getting as bad as League's.

But anyway, let me start. Who are your main(s)? My main lane is Top/Jungle, and you would commonly see me playing the likes of Renekton, Cho'gath, Nasus and Shyvana. But I can play anything, EVEN ADC( Twitch and Koggles), something you guys know I hate.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/br/1499170#profile

Thoughts on Braum? He pretty much looks like Renzo from Dawngate, but plays like Raina. He might become the King of Supports( spot now taken by Thresh). I'll probably buy him on release, and if I like him, I might buy his skin as well.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 24, 2014 2:28pm | Report
I main Renekton and Jax top, LeBlanc and Nidalee Mid (Formerly Ryze), Jinx/Lucian ADC, Thresh/Leona Support, and Master Yi, Khazix, Lee Sin jungle

I main support in 5v5 teams because I'm ******* sick with hooks. That's my thing. But in soloqueue I prefer jungle...I can affect every lane, and single handedly carry. I want to be able to win the game myself, not rely on other people too extensively. Thus, Khazix and Yi: late game carries.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 24, 2014 2:30pm | Report
Also, Braum looks like one of my favorite supports. He's an actual, literal guardian, who absorbs damage instead of initiating or peeling.

He isn't going to be the top support, he can't innately be aggressive and wreck a lane, despite his passive+q. But he does counter poke comps like Nidalee, Ziggs, etc, which can be very good. IMO he's similar to Morgana - he has his place, but he IS very strong.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » April 24, 2014 2:53pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

I main Renekton and Jax top, LeBlanc and Nidalee Mid (Formerly Ryze), Jinx/Lucian ADC, Thresh/Leona Support, and Master Yi, Khazix, Lee Sin jungle

Oh, you're THAT guy.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » April 24, 2014 2:59pm | Report
I main support so Blitz, Nami, Lulu, Sona, Taric,I also do Xerath mid Ahri mid, Annie mid, Lucian and Jinx adc, and working on getting a few more tops down, but I basically play everything

Rusted Gold is my in game name on the NA server
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » April 24, 2014 3:01pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

I main support in 5v5 teams because I'm ******* sick with hooks.

I'm like that too. That's why Thresh/Blitz are my supports of choice.

He might take Morgana's spot. He can go aggressive( Passive and Ult), but he'll be much better as a Defensive Support. I'm hoping this means the return of Kog'maw( I miss the ''Defend the Kog'' team comps on competitive).

I used to play Kha'zix before he was popular. Now everyone plays him... Kha'zix Jungle is pretty strong.

I dislike Lee Sin and Yasuo with passion.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 24, 2014 3:03pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Oh, you're THAT guy.

what does that mean?
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 24, 2014 3:06pm | Report
I'm down to play with anyone. I've not done ranked in season 4...too busy looking for a solid duoqueue partner, but in the meantime I'll play with anyone and play any role.

IGN: Raventhor
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » April 24, 2014 3:34pm | Report
I'm bronze 1 from season 3 only played about 14 games of ranked though.

But I'm down to play normals until I finish all of my rune pages, also with the double IP weekend coming up, I should be back into playing ranked very soon
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » April 24, 2014 4:18pm | Report
I'm up to play, I got placed in Bronze 1, I really hate playing ranked because it's so serious and I really doubt my skills. But I'm up to play if you don't mind. My IGN is the same as my forum name.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }