Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

My First EVER time Raging

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » My First EVER time Raging 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 7, 2013 2:03am | Report
So, i just played as Mercury using Jararonatsu's build (it works very well). I was calling solo but noone was calling jungle and at last i am forced to duo with Xbalanque against a solo He Bo. I was doing well early game and even counter enemy's Mercury gank and killing him and at a time i realized i got 3/0/1 and i thought "oh yeah, we're gonna do well

Time passes and there was another gank from Mercury, i am trying to counter him again but eventually fail. I felt okay, maybe he outplayed me but at that time i realized my team fed him, HARDCORE. No, this is not why i rage, but after this, i rage

I continue playing as an Isis that was mid keep complaining. She said that enemy's mercury is so better and OP. I was like ok, he is good. but at a sudden, she said "i wish our mercury is as good as him", and this is when i start raging., I'm okay if she is doing well, but she was 4/12/somethingnotgood and i was 6/6/something though enemy's mercury was 16/3/something. At the end, she kept complaining and even put me on blame. I was hating her and saying that she fed him so much but she said that i must admit i am worse than enemy's Mercury. I might be worse at KDA but i outplayed him earlier. At 0 score, I killed him twice and i outplayed her. Well, i don't know what to said anymore, i'm stressed right now

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » October 7, 2013 2:58am | Report
I get frustrated when I'm not performing well, but it honestly cheers me up when others blame me or get mad at me.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 7, 2013 3:55am | Report
When someone says this to me i have a personal rule for my self.

I allow my self 1 reply in which i say that yes maybe the enemy is better then me but we will never know because you/other guy fed him and we won't be at the same strenght.

Then i say if you want to blame someone then blame yourself/feeder for getting him fed and start playing the game.

Then i tell them they are muted.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » October 7, 2013 6:47am | Report
This is what I would have said:

"Stat,wise, he is."

"However, it's only that way because you fed him."

"When he first ganked us, I outplayed him, and ended up with a few kills."

"So, I'm the better player is terms of skill, he's the better player with terms of this game's stats, therefore being better than me in theis match."

...and mute isis, so I don't hear her raging comeback.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » October 7, 2013 6:28pm | Report
The first time I ever raged... was against an AD, attack speed Ra.

It was literally the most infuriating thing to ever exist. I was Artemis, trying to shoot down a ****ing bird that could NOT be hit, meanwhile despite being AD, meanwhile his abilities still h did so much damage that he could kill me with no effort.

That person is also my best friend, so he totally knows my play style.

I screamed, quit the game, and almost cried. It was not a good day. He was laughing, but after I let loose he never laughed at one of my rages again. Ever.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » October 7, 2013 11:18pm | Report
Raging is part of the game. If there is no raging then that means the world has found peace. And there is no such thing as "Peace".

"Peace" is just an illusion created for ideals and goals of ambitions and the like. To follow but not grasp in the end. To wish but not to have.

So Rage all you can. Because that means the world is still alive.

*Bows*
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » October 11, 2013 1:39pm | Report
I honestly only play Smite with my clan, because I'm pretty good as a player, but when it comes to random people whom I have never played with, they often times get me killed by doing stupid things.
Click the sig below, you can get ultimate godpack, and gems for free. PM me if you need any help with the site.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » October 12, 2013 2:01pm | Report
When this happens to me I usually tell my team that "I am do my best."
If they still complain then I teleport back, magically turn into a troll, sell everthing I'd build, build completely wrong and try to do anything in my power to make my teammates mad.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » October 13, 2013 7:19am | Report
alphacar wrote:

When this happens to me I usually tell my team that "I am do my best."
If they still complain then I teleport back, magically turn into a troll, sell everthing I'd build, build completely wrong and try to do anything in my power to make my teammates mad.

This is called intentional feeding, and while I am a HUGE troll, it's unfortunately a bannable offense, if it wasn't, hell, I'd probably do it on occasion when I feel like it. At least I can still troll elsewhere.
So, just try and keep low on the intentional feeding, if you get reported enough, you'll get banned.
Click the sig below, you can get ultimate godpack, and gems for free. PM me if you need any help with the site.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 13, 2013 7:31am | Report
Eh, I think no one understand what I meant. I mean I was THE BEST in my team only having score -1 if you didn't include the assist. I WAS able to kill the enemy's mercury BEFORE HE GET FED from my teammates that are complaining about me

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }