Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Interview person below you

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Interview person below you 146 posts - page 13 of 15
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » November 26, 2014 8:48am | Report
1: A dead one

2: Blissful ignorance

3: Engage the Enemy or Tragic Decision

My questionados:

1: Favourite League champion?

2: Favourite Avatar episode?

3: Least favourite spongebob episode?
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 26, 2014 9:03am | Report
1: I DONT KNOW D;. i would say riven.

2: sozins comet.

2: any moderns spongebob basicly... i guess my least favorite would be the splinter or the episode where miss puff admits to and tries killing spongebob, or that episode that is litterly saying the universe has it out for squiiddward... i forgot the name but its the one where squiiddward starts acting like spongebob because he got shocked by an electric fence he build around his house to keep spongebob out.

same questions.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 27, 2014 6:12pm | Report
1. Theoretically Zed, in practice Leona.
2. Haven't watched Avatar since Last Airbender first started so I have no idea anymore.
3. The one with the swearing. I don't know why but it irritated me.

Q:

1. Favorite Smite god?
2. Favorite holiday treat (can be either food or beverage, mine now is officially pepernoten although I was out of ginger so it wasn't the real deal)?
3. Least favorite TV show in general (applies to any genre)?
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » November 27, 2014 9:24pm | Report

Q:

1. Favorite Smite god?
2. Favorite holiday treat (can be either food or beverage, mine now is officially pepernoten although I was out of ginger so it wasn't the real deal)?

1. My Bastet. And Zeus.
2. The Dutch tomato soup (is there a Dutch name for it?) that my mother ALWAYS makes.
3. I don't actually watch tv imo.

Ditto questions.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » November 27, 2014 9:48pm | Report
1. My favorite is Aphrodite, although I'm starting to like Janus and Bastet.
2. I love pierogis, my family always makes them around Christmas, they are amazing
3. I only watch The Simpsons, which I like.

Same questions

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 27, 2014 10:34pm | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

2. The Dutch tomato soup (is there a Dutch name for it?) that my mother ALWAYS makes.

wait Dutch tomato as holiday treat. which mysterious Dutch Holiday are we talking about? Because I don't know one where tomato soup is involved

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 27, 2014 10:55pm | Report
Q:

1. Favorite Smite god?

1. Eset
2. Last year, during the Xmas season, my mom made some kind of punch she heated up on the stove, and it was awesome. Reminds me, I need to see if she can do that again...
3. Hard question because I don't watch much tv anymore. The closest way I can answer that is that I hate tv shows that have too much useless drama. Yes, technically drama constitutes toward some sort of character development, but for me, it leads me to severely dislike characters. Even shows I enjoy, like Arrow, have too much drama to where I dislike certain characters.

Q:

1. What is the most disappointing moment in gaming to you? Could be anywhere from a bad video game to the death of a great character to the cancellation of a great series.
2. Most exciting game to watch others play, such as in streams or YouTube vids?
3. If you could own any animal for a pet without any threat of aggression from that animal, which would you choose?
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 27, 2014 11:18pm | Report
1. Spore. Anybody who knows what that game is knows I don't need to elaborate.
2. That's a really good question. I don't watch very many streams/letsplays so I don't really have one.
3. Any sort of big cat except for lion. Lions don't look like they're be as soft as the other big cats.

Q
1. If you could own any exotic animal as a pet, but with fear of aggression, what would it be?
2. Favorite moment in gaming? Same question as Suds's but in a positive manner.
3. If you had to choose one inanimate object in your house to animate and have duel you or someone else, what would it be?

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 28, 2014 3:29am | Report
About spore, i hears that ea also ruined that in some way but could you give me the details?
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 28, 2014 9:58am | Report
All4Games wrote:

About spore, i hears that ea also ruined that in some way but could you give me the details?

I don't know if it's EA's fault in particular, but prior to it's release there was a wealth of trailers and gameplay videos showing a massive and detailed (even by today's standards) game with about 10 different stages, with each stage having about a game's worth of content. There was a ton of detail both in the environment and in player capabilities/what your creatures can do. When the game was released it was the most bare-bones, lazily done mess of garbage I've ever played (before Impire that is). It was still fun, but just the sheer amount of content and detail that was removed before launch was staggering enough to be a cause of disappointment and gaming depression for pretty much everybody who ever bought that game and watched trailers prior to that. Then after 3 "expansions" (1 parts pack, one actual expansion, and 1 partial parts pack that could only be used if you won a sweepstakes from buying Dr Pepper bottles and once downloaded ran a non-official copy of the game that made you unable to access the online features [you could download other player's creations into your game so it wouldn't get stale, or upload your own]) the game was abandoned completely with the only follow-up being an absolutely abominable set of "spin-off" games.

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }