Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I quit League of Legends (Back to Smite) (Major Rage)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » I quit League of Legends (Back to Smite) (Major Rage) 92 posts - page 6 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by oDeadeyeo » October 28, 2013 9:15pm | Report
It definitely takes more time to get used to unlocked camera if you haven't used it extensively in the past. I frequently find myself wishing I could zoom out further, but that's personal preference. Once you get used to the unlocked camera it's not nearly as clunky as it might currently seem to you, but again, it's preference. As far as purple vs. blue side (camera angle anyway), it's true that several less experienced players are somewhat victimized by the learning curve, but that's no longer an issue after you've been playing for a while.

oDeadeyeo

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 29, 2013 1:40am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

ICEN, purple side won 54% of the games this past worlds, and I think it had around 61% in the spring LCS for NA. People actually prefer purple, especially since it means a faster blue clear for their jungler with the mid/adc/support/jungler, compared to top/mid/jungler. It also means mid gets back to lane faster.

Anyway, again, if you don't think unlocked is natural, play it on locked. ;P

Show me the WIN RATES of purple side and when you find it put up a link so I can see it.

Because last time I checked people have said HIGHER STAT people are put on the PURPLE side on purpose because it has disadvantages. I read something a while back that said they put better players on purple because it is unfair so thats how they try to make up for it since better players will adapt better to that side.

ALso last time I herd they were saying PURPLE SIDE WIN RATES are lower than that of blue side, and also that riot won't release the win rates of both sides because it will show a major increase of wins on the blue side.

If you think purple is not an DISadvantage go play it.
#1 use locked and #2 go bot lane and see how fun it is when you can't see anything.

It doesn't matter if you play locked or unlocked to see how unfair it is or those who do play with it locked.

Its literally the most unfair **** I have even seen in a game like that.
It doesn't punish unlocked players AS much but it ***** ON locked players gaming.

But like I said I posted thost aatrox stats and I was doing that all with locked camera

Why can't riot SWAP THE CAMERA angle to FORWARD?

And also I have seen videos on youtube that say even if your playing unlocked the purple side is still at a disadvatage, i was reading that on forums too.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » October 29, 2013 2:14am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Show me the WIN RATES of purple side and when you find it put up a link so I can see it.

Raventhor wrote:

ICEN, purple side won 54% of the games this past worlds, and I think it had around 61% in the spring LCS for NA.

You're ignoring two important phrases there ICEN. Forum goers who are complaining on the purple side don;t have a chance at going to worlds or LCS.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 29, 2013 2:56am | Report
The only thing i love being at blue is that i don't need to leash blue when i am an adc :D

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by oDeadeyeo » October 29, 2013 6:26am | Report
The forum posts about blue botlane having an unfair advantage may have been referring to the fact that blue's botlane used to be able to get an unfair xp advantage by doing a jungle camp before going to lane. That's no longer an issue though.

oDeadeyeo

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 29, 2013 9:38am | Report
They put more skilled players on purple side? AWESOME!!! I always seem to get purple in normals XD.

Purple is a slight disadvantage from the personal perspective if your hugging tower, but its hardly insurmountable. Most of a laning phase takes place in the corner, where visions are more or less the same. If you are forced to hug tower, they are overexposed to your jungler. Plus all the advantages the jungling factor presents to the purple side. In the past that may have been true because blue bot lane could do golems and get an EXP advantage but with the new (20 patches ago e.e) jungle spawn timers that is no longer a good strategy. From a quick google search most posts about this are from before the change, so it must be taken with a grain of salt.
jungling

camera

Plus i thought the main reason you quit was because of the nublets telling you to do nublet things, which usually disappear at lvl 30. At least thats what was in your original post...
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 29, 2013 5:35pm | Report
Listen I quit because of many things...

Now I am just trying to find out ways to justify my quit :D

I'm not going back! #1 its a depressing game, its one of those games where you feel like you just wasted 5 hours of your life your never getting back and it makes you feel like a true no life.
So not playing it isn't a bad thing.

Lol feels anti social also.

For some reason if I waste 5 hours of my life in smite it doesn't feel as bad as wasting 5 hours in lol.

Also in smite I can say things like "I am the greatest" and my team mates can reply with "NO!"

in Lol you can't do that

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » October 30, 2013 12:49am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Listen I quit because of many things...

Now I am just trying to find out ways to justify my quit :D

I'm not going back! #1 its a depressing game, its one of those games where you feel like you just wasted 5 hours of your life your never getting back and it makes you feel like a true no life.
So not playing it isn't a bad thing.

Lol feels anti social also.

For some reason if I waste 5 hours of my life in smite it doesn't feel as bad as wasting 5 hours in lol.

Also in smite I can say things like "I am the greatest" and my team mates can reply with "NO!"

in Lol you can't do that

...why are you trying to justify it? How about a, 'I just don;t like it' as opposed to pulling out all that somewhat false ********.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 30, 2013 1:31am | Report
I somehow feel that 5 hours of lol is better than 5 hours of SMITE because i believe if i'm expert in LoL, i could be in a team and hi-rez history in making games, are not that good

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 30, 2013 5:41am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

...why are you trying to justify it? How about a, 'I just don't like it' as opposed to pulling out all that somewhat false ********.

And telling others not to play it...
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }