Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I quit League of Legends (Back to Smite) (Major Rage)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » I quit League of Legends (Back to Smite) (Major Rage) 92 posts - page 1 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 25, 2013 8:43pm | Report
So over the last weeks or so, the main reason I wasn't on the forum much was because of many things but mostly because I was trying League of Legends.

I QUIT THAT ****ING GAME TODAY and I had enough of it (yes it deserves some bad words)

This was the final straw that made me quit, kids (I say kids to those I hate) don't understand how to play the game and expect you to do stupid risky things for them. If they don't get their way they whine about it and you will legit get mad (in real life) because you can't understand how they don't understand common sense.

This is what happened last game.

I was Lucian and had someone who was supporting me bottom lane.

#1 I was the one dishing out all the damage but was receiving damage because of their damn blitz crank pulling me in and jinx with her long range annoyingness. All my support did was give me a shield here and there.

So why did I quit? Because my ******ed team mate tells me CHASE THEM, KILL THEM, DO SOMETHING, ECT. Calls me a ******ed ADC and says I am not doing anything when I had 2 kills and she had 0 and 3 deaths. But I ended up going 2-2 which was good compared to my team they were all negative. THEY SURRENDERED

Anyways

Idiots on league of legends don't even grasp easy concepts of WHEN TO CHASE and WHEN NOT TO CHASE people.

My idiot team mate keeps telling me to chase when I explained to the idiot over and over.

#1 Jinx and blintz crank are both running 15 feet away from me
#2 I have no mana so I have nothing to catch up with
#3 I have low hp and do not want to risk death with no mana from a gank, ect.
#4 They both have boots and I have boots

So my point is WHY CHASE someone that YOU CAN'T catch!!!
If they are 15 feet away and we have the same speed I can't catch them!!!

I don't understand why dummies expect you to WASTE TIME chasing someone that you ALREADY KNOW you can't KILL OR CATCH. Having no mana and low hp just reensures not to chase them.

So at the end of the match I rage at 2 of my team mates super hard because they keep telling me "chase" "do something" one idiot even kept telling me to use my ult and I kept saying I HAVE NO ****ING MANA *****!!!!

Yes I literally had to say "I HAVE NO ****ING MANA *****" because she kept saying use your ult and I kept saying "NO MANA" so I had to rage at it.

At the end of the game, all I could say was "my team are dumbass nubs I quit"
we were all arguing and I said the following.

Why would I take advice from someone who went 2-6????
Then my support acts like she did something when I'm the one who did all the damage.
To top it of the other teams players said they agree with me and everyone left the game.

Another reason I quit this game is because the damn purple team has a HUGE disadvantage with camera angle its not even funny.

I mad my decision and that is SMITE IS BETTER THAN LOL.

#1 Smite is 3rd person
#2 Smite has better graphics
#3 Smite has better chat in lobby you can actually press enter instead of clicking
#4 Smites in game chat commands **** on league of legends chat
$5 Smite feels more team orientated because of the chat system
#6 Smite takes more skill, sorry but it does and there are cheap *** things on Lol.
- WHY DOES SMITE TAKE MORE SKILL?
* In smite every move is a skill shot meaning you have to aim it or at least place something somewhere.
* In League of Legends its literary no skill to land things besides a minority of moves.
in lol all you do is click, WOW SO HARD!!! its almost so cheap that basically any champion that has a long range once you get in that rage YOU 100% get hit by a skill because its 100% going to happen and not miss because UNLIKE SMITE you don't have to aim it yourself.

Sorry wait, the ONLY thing in LOL that takes skill is clicking on 2 million things at once but the ACTUALLY SKILLS USED take 1% skill because all you do is CLICK and it does the skill for you with 100% hit rate.

#7 Smite like I said is all about DO IT YOURSELF and lol is all about CLICK and the game does it for you. Honestly smite feels rewarding like you know you actually got the kill, when I kill someone in lol its just oh I clicked on them and didn't have the aim because clicking makes you 100% get the hit once you get in range.

I quit lol forever, the community is ******ed MOST OF THEM, the camera angles suck *** on the purple side, all the skills take barely no skill and force you to get hit by them once in range.

Why the hell did I ever waste my time playing this game, I had enough of this bs

SMITE *********IN DADDY IS BACK!!!

You can all play it but I'm done with it, I could only handle so much of lol's bs before I go nuts.

I'm glad I quit now I can move on with my life....

To those who never played League of Legends, I suggest never try it, its a disease and its a disgrace.

At first when I played lol I was thinking ewww this game is garbage...
I FORCED myself to play a little bit more just to unlock a champ to see if I would maybe like the game better, so I liked it a tiny bit better.
The main reason I even lasted a few weeks was because its a new experience, any new game will usually make me play it just because its new.

So then after putting up with some bs with teams, having to click on 2 million things, have to move the camera, have to put up with the purple side bs, having to hear peoples idiot trash talk when they are the scrubs....

I slowly wanted to play smite....

I slowly played a match of smite then would go try lol some more...

I slowly then played a few more smite matches.

Today I just said F this game and I am never playing it again smite is better.

Basically this was bound to happen, the longer you play this game as a person like me just ends up in going back to smite so don't waste your time.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 25, 2013 9:02pm | Report
Ah, why you quit :(

I know you do blind picks. In blind picks, MOST people are noobs. Most people in draft picks are better.

LoL needs skill too, even actually a bit more than SMITE. In SMITE, as long as you have the skill to eo skill shot, you kill the enemy. In LoL, there are things that must be used in the exact time to make it useful, like irelia's 3, tryn ult, Janna's ult and much other thing.

I actually am scared to move fully to LoL because they are opening server in my country

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » October 25, 2013 9:58pm | Report
I can understand, league is fun, but I hate the community. :p

I mainly quit league, because my account got hacked, so I came back to smite and did not regret it.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 25, 2013 11:02pm | Report
I don't really think lol takes skill because lets face it.... you just click on things....
it does all the work for you....

The only thing that takes skill is clicking on 40 things .......

Because it gets quite confusing when you have an ability that you click on someone but then need to click 2 other skills and on top of that click them for ignite, while moving your cam and clicking to move.

Clicking takes skill but the actually skills don't because they are 100% hits.

I already said a minority of skills take skill but the majority don't.

EXAMPLE : lets pretend that Ao Kuang was put in League of Legends.

In smite you would have to actually aim your tornado

If this was League of legends you would simply click on the champion and when he gets in range it woudl hit them with 100% accuracy which means its easy as hell to do.

Basically this is why it takes no skill and the only skill is the actually clicking on things.

If you have a circle range around you and all your skills are CLICK skills meaning the skills work by clicking on things

THEN

ANYTIME someone comes within that range they will get 100% of the time hit by that ability with NO CHANCE of it missing.
Why? Because THE GAME IS DOING THE SKILL SHOTING FOR YOU.

Imagine how easy smite would be if instead of aiming imaple for anhur you simply click on apollo and once apollo comes in range imaple 100% hits him everytime hes within range.

Thats another reason.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 25, 2013 11:38pm | Report
Actually, not all of the skills are auto, only some, example :
Auto attacks
Annie's Q
Ryze
Katarina Q and E
Akali Q and R
Sona QWE
Janna E
Miss Fortune Q
And some others

Most champions only have 1 skills that is auto. I believe Ao's 3 will be a circle targeting and anhur's impale will be a line skillshot

Funny that you give an example of ao kuang because the next 2-3 champion is gonna be a dragon (Ao Shin)

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 25, 2013 11:52pm | Report
Yeah league requires skill, because skillshots are ruined by LoS/Invisibility/Bush rules, hence why those things exist. Additionally, many, MANY champions have skillshots, too.

Finally, it's because smite is more tactic oriented, LoL is more mechanics oriented. It requires much more quick-thinking and micromanagement/finesse, whereas smite is VERY straightforward about everything.

Seriously though...there are so many skillshots. You KNOW this, you played aatrox, lol.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » October 26, 2013 2:24am | Report
That's sad. But it happens. Some League players are douchebags, but so does some from Smite. I wouldn't recommend you to give up from League like that, it's an amazing game. Bad games does happens, and you shouldn't rage so hard because of this.

If you'd like, you can have a break from the game, it's actually a pretty good thing to do. But I still recommend you to go back soon.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 26, 2013 2:38am | Report
I actually think that some smite's community are worse. Once, I played in smite, I was mercury with 7/8/something good, but was said bad by an Isis of 3/10/something bad. I accepted in League i was said bad because I WAS bad

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » October 26, 2013 3:15am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

I actually think that some smite's community are worse. Once, I played in smite, I was mercury with 7/8/something good, but was said bad by an Isis of 3/10/something bad. I accepted in League i was said bad because I WAS bad

Dude, I had an Arena match yesterday with a friend of mine, and an Hades from our team started to say the whole team was noob, while he was diving with low HP with a score of 3/10/something.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 26, 2013 6:09pm | Report
I'm not going to argue about SMITE being harder than Lol,it is. I'm not going to argue about the community AT YOUR LEVEL (17, you dropped way too early, more on that soon), and I'm certainly not going to argue about the chat system (i tried pressing VET and cast a spell once, that was funny).

Rant

Don't give up yet, ragequit when you've been at lvl 30 for a week or so.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }