Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Favorite Video Games

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Favorite Video Games 23 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » June 25, 2014 1:31pm | Report

All Metal Gear solid games (yes even Sons of Liberty)

Is Sons of Liberty usually disliked or something? I personally loved the game as well. Didn't have the greatest boss fights that some of the other games had, though the Metal Gear Ray fight was awesome, but I still enjoyed it.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » June 26, 2014 4:01am | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

Is Sons of Liberty usually disliked or something? I personally loved the game as well. Didn't have the greatest boss fights that some of the other games had, though the Metal Gear Ray fight was awesome, but I still enjoyed it.

People mainly hate(ed) it is because Raidan was a weaker character compared to Snake. I agreed that he was a meh character in 2, but I still liked him. And he became a great character in 4 and an amazing one in Revangence! The only real problem I have with 2 is that the final boss I garbage compared to all other final boss battles in the series, which are AMAZING!

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » June 26, 2014 4:11am | Report

People mainly hate(ed) it is because Raidan was a weaker character compared to Snake. I agreed that he was a meh character in 2, but I still liked him. And he became a great character in 4 and an amazing one in Revangence! The only real problem I have with 2 is that the final boss I garbage compared to all other final boss battles in the series, which are AMAZING!

Ah, yes. I did read that a lot of people weren't happy with Raiden being the main character in 2. I agree he's definitely not as cool as Solid Snake, but I think he played a decent role for what the game was going for as a whole. He definitely evolved into an awesome character after 2. Guess everyone has to start somewhere. And I'll agree with that. By itself, it's not a bad fight, though the Metal Gear Ray fight was a lot more fun than that particular fight, but like you said, compared to the other final boss battles, it was incredibly weak. Hell, I found the fight with Fatman more fun than the last fight. Though, all in all, as much as I do still enjoy Sons of Liberty, especially for the story, it was one of the worst in terms of boss fights.

Definitely looking forward to the Phantom Pain and what it's going to bring to the series.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }