Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Do you know?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Do you know? 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 23, 2013 2:01am | Report
Naruto kinda lost it for me when they had the whole "let's just revive everyone" thing. I stuck around briefly for Kakashi, Shino, Shikamaru, and Tobi (favorite villain ever) but I really just don't care about it anymore, heh. My brother still reads ALL the manga though, so he let's me know any super major plot twists that happen.

I had two favorite sections, both overdone as hell but you can't blame me for it - the Chuunin Exam and the post-fight when tracking down Gaara/Sasuke, and the Prevent-Sasuke-From-Leaving section where they fight the Sound 5. Just love the fights involved (except solely the Kidomaru vs Neji fight where we're supposed to believe he keeps an arrow perfectly in the small blindspot without any portion of the arrow every leaving it).
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 23, 2013 2:12am | Report
I stopped reading Naruto when everything became a colossal case of plot-induced stupidity. Not to mention the constant cliches, inconsistencies, and power creep.

"Oh, look, I have another convenient power with no foreshadowing, just to make it a challenge for our Mary Sue protagonists!"

Not to mention how cheesy the so-called drama is, the lack of any cohesive plot past the first half of the series, and the convoluted 'twists' that the writers have clearly pulled out of their ***.

I honestly stopped caring about the plot when I realized that it was being written on a weekly basis with no overreaching atoryline, just arcs. It's designed to create constant cliffhangers for money. That's all it is.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 23, 2013 12:32pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Naruto kinda lost it for me when they had the whole "let's just revive everyone" thing. I stuck around briefly for Kakashi, Shino, Shikamaru, and Tobi (favorite villain ever) but I really just don't care about it anymore, heh. My brother still reads ALL the manga though, so he let's me know any super major plot twists that happen.

I had two favorite sections, both overdone as hell but you can't blame me for it - the Chuunin Exam and the post-fight when tracking down Gaara/Sasuke, and the Prevent-Sasuke-From-Leaving section where they fight the Sound 5. Just love the fights involved (except solely the Kidomaru vs Neji fight where we're supposed to believe he keeps an arrow perfectly in the small blindspot without any portion of the arrow every leaving it).
Tobi is Obito.... Kakashi's friend that gave him the sharingan and was suppose to be dead
I spoil :D

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }