Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Do you know?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Do you know? 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 22, 2013 12:19pm | Report
I was wondering if any of you know what/who my profile picture is?

I am just curious that none of you said anything about it this entire time so I am wondering if none of you know who it is

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 22, 2013 12:20pm | Report
Looks like Madara from Naruto, to me.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » December 22, 2013 12:34pm | Report

Looks like Madara from Naruto, to me.

I second that. Also it's really small, so it's kinda hard to tell.

P.s.Why would we say anything about it?

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 22, 2013 12:35pm | Report
Eh, a lot of people have mentioned how epic my previous Avatar was. Which is why I changed it >:D

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 22, 2013 12:36pm | Report
awwwww... I was under the assumption that he was covered in blur so that nobody knew it was Madara. I am surprised nobody said anything for like a month because usually madara seems to make people cry and talk about how he is OP.

Its pretty bad that madara has me watching naruto more than I did before.

Seriously though why does he have the best hair, why can't I have epic hair like that in real life and that body armor.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 22, 2013 12:37pm | Report
LevasK wrote:

I second that. Also it's really small, so it's kinda hard to tell.

P.s.Why would we say anything about it?
Because people love Madara and he is OP so people talk about him... Have you ever seen a freaking youtube review of Naruto and someone mentions Madara Uchiha? Its as if they are talking about a god they are worshiping in real life.

No they literally call him "Tha God" in their reviews, at least it sounds good!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » December 22, 2013 12:41pm | Report
Even if it is blurry the armor the hair really gives it away. Imo he's not OP enough for how he's described in the lore.

P.s. I want Naruto to end QQ.And I have not seen any of those videos.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 22, 2013 12:50pm | Report
LevasK wrote:

Even if it is blurry the armor the hair really gives it away. Imo he's not OP enough for how he's described in the lore.

P.s. I want Naruto to end QQ.And I have not seen any of those videos.
Did you read all the manga that is out? Because he seems like a OP character to me.
- Beats *** while he is blinded (has no eye balls)
- summoms meteors from the sky
- beats 5 kages up with ease
- can absorb justsu with his eye balls
- got his *** beat by all tail beast and didn't die
- got his arm ripped off but just put another back on
- then gets his rinnegan in one eye making him able to blow all tail beast away and put them on chains
- oh I forgot he got shot up by Gara sand needles and just healed back because he has OP 1st hokage DNA in him so now he can heal more OP than hercules after taking damage.

OP!!! I like his OP though..... I am calling him OP because Madara is fighting literally the entire world pretty much, or should I say the strongest of every clan + Tail beast and he is winning right now with only one eye ball? Wait till he gets the second eye ball.

Nagato did the most destruction but he was using Madara's eye balls so I can only imagine what Madara would do if he gets his other eye back. Nagato was only fighting a pissed off naruto 9 tails when he didn't have control over its power, nagato pwned the village because he was only fighting the leaf village.

Madara on the other hand is beating naruto + all the clans + all the clan kages + all the tailed beast + naruto has full control over 9 tails and Madara was doing this BLIND

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » December 22, 2013 4:54pm | Report
I stopped reading naruto at the start of the war, it gets boring. Unless a manga/anime is comedic, i think it shouldn't stay more than 10 years

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 23, 2013 1:10am | Report
I don't get how Naruto is more boring than other shows I see that look way boring?
If anything the begging of naruto was the most boring to me when I had no clue what was going on and everyone was UP noobs.

I guess its only entertaining if you "know" how plans are working.

Like some people do not know this, well this is what I think happened.

Madara Vs Hashirama aka 1st hokage
- In this fight Madara did not actually die (maybe he did) but maybe he also put the 1st hokage under a genjustsu to make himself think he killed madara???

Because Madara somehow survived to awaken the rinnegan right before his death of probably old age.
At the time of when Madara awakened the rinnegan this is when obit/kakashi was little.

When obito got smashed by the rock and kakashi thought he died Madara probably found him somehow and helped him since he is a Uchiha. Obito found out that rin died which broke kakashi's promise to obito when he thought he died.

So obito is probably hating everyone at the momement and Madara Uchiha probably found obito and told obito that he has a plan to bring world peace. That he will put the entire world under a genjutsu so nobody can have pain again. So basically at this time Madara probably brain washed obito to think like him being Madara is going to die of old age and needs to come back somehow to complete his plan.

So Madara Uchiha somehow puts his rinnegan in Nagato because he thinks nagato will be able to probably control the rinnegan better since his bloodline and nagato is just there to keep Madara's eyes so one day he can back to get them when resurrected. Obito is Madara's apprentice you could say who is suppose to make sure nothing happens to Nagato so that Madara's eyes can one day be returned to him.

This is why tobi aka Obito acts like Madara behind the mask because he wants people to think he is Madara and he is tasked with gathering up all the tailed beast/watch nagato for madara's eyes to be returned one day. However Nagato dies when he brings everyone back to life that he killed.

Now tobi aka obito takes one of Nagato's rinnegan's and puts it into his left eye, the other eye he hides somewhere else. He probably kept his other sharingan so he can use different techniques.
So now Obito has the rinnegans aka Madara's eyes. Madara gets brought back to life and is basically just using obito the whole time for his eyes to be returned.

Madara is so OP that he turns himself into a mortal (nobody knows why) but I guess you have to be mortal to do certain things/its said he can't use full power unless he was mortal and he can't be the host of the tailed beast unless he is mortal.

So Madara somehow turns himself into a mortal oh and by the way somehow he has the 1st hokage's dna now either somehow madara got this dna from when he fought the first hokage or kubuto actually did give him the dna when he brought him back to life. This lets Madara have healing powres.

Since Madara makes himself mortal he loses both of his eyes since when he was a mortal he gave his rinnegans away. So Madara literally is beating everyone blind, then he gets one eye back from white zetsu from finding the Rinnegan obito hid. The other eye is in obito's eye and black zetsu is trying to give it back to Madara but can't give it to him because he will be killed by kakashi/minito if he trys to leave obito's body to give it to Madara.

Basically now its speculation, will he get the other eye? Obito might give his other sharingan to kakashi as he dies? What if obito gives the rinnegan to naruto or someone else making them a OP mofo???

Obito you better reedem your damn self!!!

The story is more complex and has bunch of crazy twist and theory's I personally don't find that boring its more entertaining to me of HOW these things happened thats why I am watching naruto.

I liked DBZ because of the action, I mainly like Naruto because its a big story that is confusing and leaves you wondering...

Another theory is that Madara is killing all these people so that all clans would join together and finally have world peace... but then again he would have stopped if that was his plan by now.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }