Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Cartoon Discussion

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Cartoon Discussion 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » April 13, 2014 12:57pm | Report
Ugh, so many good cartoons and I'm a huge animation fan, so it's difficult!

Right now I'm sharing the awesomeness of The Boondocks with a friend, that show is so hilarious you guys should seriously watch it if you haven't. Also season 4 is coming out this month! :) The first season is on Netflix if you guys have that.

On another note if you guys haven't watched Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated it's actually a really good reboot, and makes a lot of nods to the original show. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it! Also the whole thing is on Netflix. ;P

I like a lot of the other shows people have mentioned. Avatar, My Little Pony, Adventure Time especially.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » April 13, 2014 1:18pm | Report
Thanks for the list SoapSuds.

SoapSuds wrote:

Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Johnny Bravo
Dexter's Lab
Tom and Jerry
Looney Toons
Scooby Doo

+
Dastardly and Muttley series (which I'm not ashamed to admit I still watch even though I am 22).
X-men series
King Arthur's disasters.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 13, 2014 1:23pm | Report
I honestly dislike most newer cartoons (including gravity falls :[ ), but there are some new cartoons that are pretty good like the regular show, but batman, the brave and the bold and young justice are straight up great so you should maybe check those out. On the note of new-ish cartoons I really love Chowder and as Mowen just said Scooby Doo: MY is pretty good to.
I would also suggest (like everybody else said) to re-watch some of the older cartoons. Two stupid dogs is straight up gold sometimes and you can have a good laugh at the older Tom and Jerries. If you don't like any of those than you should try re-watching+watching Avatar Ang+Korra or something that my friends used to be in love with was Ben 10. Considering you watch South Park I also suggest the Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy and American Dad.

Btw:

SPONGEBOBBU

Edit: song and show :p

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » April 13, 2014 3:31pm | Report
Romanians wrote:

X-men series

Does that count X-Men Evolution? Cuz I seriously loved that show when I was younger. I rewatched it pretty recently too and it's still quite enjoyable. (Also on Netflix, all hail Netflix)

I often find myself thinking of X-Men Evolution's versions of the characters as the canon versions because that's honestly the X-Men series I've had the most exposure to, and I think it did a good job imagining the X-Men as they would be in their younger days.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » April 13, 2014 3:40pm | Report
Ah, I forgot about X-men: The Animated series. That was a great one. Good call on that one. Haven't seen Evolution, but have been meaning to check that out.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » April 13, 2014 10:28pm | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

Ah, I forgot about X-men: The Animated series. That was a great one. Good call on that one. Haven't seen Evolution, but have been meaning to check that out.

I remember loving Evolution when I was younger, but they made some changes to it and if your okay with seeing some of the original X-Men as bad guys it's worth a check out.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » April 14, 2014 9:20am | Report
Mowen wrote:

That's my favourite X-Men series actually.

I remember the 1st time I watched it on Cartoon Network they used to play only season 1,2&3 then take it back from the beginning. It made me so mad every time because I was curious how things will turn up with Apocalypse.

Romanians

Established (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }