Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bad News ! Shocking!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Bad News ! Shocking! 41 posts - page 2 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 5, 2014 3:46pm | Report
ICEN is back...and for some insane reason, I'm happy about that. YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 5, 2014 4:08pm | Report
These are the gods I have yet to play because these are the gods that came out after I left.
- Janus (The J is silent, you will understand what I mean)
- Kumbhakarna
- Nemesis
- Geb
- Rama
- Osiris
- Scylla
- Ullr
* and the new Bastet

So which out of those new gods are the ones to worry about >?
well new to me :D I also notice no more skippy Agni.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 5, 2014 4:12pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

These are the gods I have yet to play because these are the gods that came out after I left.
- Janus (The J is silent, you will understand what I mean)
- Kumbhakarna
- Nemesis
- Geb
- Rama
- Osiris
- Scylla
- Ullr
* and the new Bastet

So which out of those new gods are the ones to worry about >?
well new to me :D I also notice no more skippy Agni.

Janus Osiris Rama dn ***bha are all good and ban/first pick worthy.
Scylla is still ban worthy? She's banned in my ranked games at least.
Ullr is a meh adc now.
So is Bastet.
Geb is a top tier support, sometimes banned in the 3rd ban.
Nemesis isn't really that good.

This is what I think and pick up from my ranked games and ranked streams btw.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » July 5, 2014 4:31pm | Report
Well, that adds to my list of SFers who were active when I joined, became unactive, came back for a week, and finally are coming back. The only people who are missing now are:

JararoNatsu
Westighouse/Asmodeus
muas
Romanians
Animusliberus
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 5, 2014 4:33pm | Report

Well, that adds to my list of SFers who were active when I joined, became unactive, came back for a week, and finally are coming back. The only people who are missing now are:

JararoNatsu
Westighouse/Asmodeus
muas
Romanians
Animusliberus

Animus came back (check general discussion) and Romanians is active? (well, "active")

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 5, 2014 4:43pm | Report

JararoNatsu
Westighouse/Asmodeus
muas
Romanians
Animusliberus

You know the very reason why I was even debating to come back to smite was because I told my friend this.

It came down to me choosing between two choices to spend $300 on.
A: A new Bike
B: Build my own computer (Because for $300 if I build my own computer I get more for my money)

This was the problem.
If I buy the bike, I will have fun riding it around, I can get exercise while having fun and being outside. The bike would last a long time since I would be buying a new one. I wouldn't have to worry about my old bike ect. The problem with buying the bike is, once winter comes I will have nothing to do while I am freezing to death in my room and snow is everywhere outside.

If I buy the computer it is likely that I will become a Smite fiend all over again and stay in my house for hours playing the game. The good side is, at night time when I have nothing to do or in the winter when I have nothing to do I can play Smite and pass the time since I am doing nothing.

Pretty much what it came down to was, have fun on the bike but have nothing to do in the Winter or become a fiend on Smite and stay inside all day :D

The outcome I choose was : Since I already have a working bike for now, I will just spend money on a new Computer, it will give me something to do at night time when I have nothing better to do, and in the Winter I will have something to do. I will just mainly play Smite around night time when I have nothing better to do or only a little bit in the day time.

This time around I am not going to spend all day on Smite :D

EASIER SAID THAN DONE!

Plus I will have enough money to go buy a bike in the next few months again :D

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 5, 2014 5:07pm | Report
Hercules didn't really get too much of a buff, Its more so every other warrior got a nerf and nemesis was changed to an assassin

Welcome back I do remember you lol

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 5, 2014 5:21pm | Report
I feel like this, you are all welcoming me back smiling reaching out to shake my hand, I am smiling back and I shake your hand because I am back, little do I notice you have your other hand tied behind your back with a butcher knife and your fingers crossed thinking to yourself
"I have been waiting for this moment, if I play it safe he won't even know, yessss yessss!!!"

Icen goes to sleep..... never to be found again.
He was last seen returning to Smite fire on July 5th 2014 R.I.P :(

Jk, but who ever made Hercules head seriously failed horribly, I mean it looks okay on his regular model but on the grand slam skin I noticed it looks waaaaay off.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 5, 2014 5:32pm | Report
Welcome back bud, we need some passionate people back.

I should rephrase, we have *too* many passionate people, we need some passionate rational people.

Glad to see you back!

(Also I'm green now <3)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 5, 2014 5:56pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Welcome back bud, we need some passionate people back.

I should rephrase, we have *too* many passionate people, we need some passionate rational people.

Glad to see you back!

(Also I'm green now <3)
For some reason when I think about passionate people on smite, I imagine someone playing Fenrir, dying non stop and complaining its his teams fault. I then imagine the rest of the passionate people replying with ***** **** *** ********!!!!

Smite passion = Over Powered needs Nerfed ASAP!!!

Never apologize in game chat, just say "Guys I am a little passionate right now please understand"

Faces = (-.-) (0.0)

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }