Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bad News ! Shocking!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Bad News ! Shocking! 41 posts - page 1 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 5, 2014 12:30pm | Report
Now that I got your attention I would just like to say that....
I will be returning to smite and the forum :D

So yea ICEN will be back on Smite and back on this forum very soon in under 2 weeks.
The reason I have to wait 1-2 weeks is because I am building my own computer from scratch so I have to order the parts separate and wait for them to come in.

I should be able to run Smite on high settings all for $300 since I am building my own computer from scratch. I know I said I was going to be back but this time I really am coming back to Smite and the Forum for good.

* Things look like they have changed a bit since I been gone, WTF has happened to my Hercules??? Why does his Grand Slam Skin have a super tiny head??? I'm okay with the new model but wtf is up with that head on the Grand Slam Skin?

Either way, it will be fun when I come back because Smite will feel new all over again to me since I been gone for months. I have many more gods to play that I missed out on, I have to relearn what items to pick since I have been gone and how to play against these new gods :D

I look foward to seeing my old buddies, by the way if any of you changed your name you might want to remind me because I won't remember you if you changed your name to something else.

Yea I will be back, right now I am looking up what parts to order for my computer.
I just feel the need to bash brains in with Hercules so I must come back to smite.

I am the reason why you celebrate 4th of July, I want that Ra'Merica skin too.

Smite is looking sexy now, I must return!!!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 5, 2014 1:45pm | Report
good to see you again sir.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 5, 2014 1:53pm | Report
Hercules OP now. First ban in everything. Welcome back, enjoy your stay.

P.S. Smite's gone pretty stale, just sayin.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 5, 2014 2:01pm | Report
^Yep. They made Hercules really strong, but nerfed literally every other warrior.

Anyways, good to have you back! :D
I'll probably be building my own computer in the not-so-distant future.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 5, 2014 2:25pm | Report
How is Hercules OP now but not back when I was playing?
Correct me if I am wrong.... but from what I can tell I looked at Hercules moveset and everything looks the same from back when I was playing so how is he exactly OP all of a sudden?

Did something change... or are you guys just saying he is OP all of a sudden because people are using him more?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 5, 2014 2:38pm | Report
They gave him a few buffs, and he's also just OP when compared to the rest of the warriors.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 5, 2014 2:38pm | Report
Yay?

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 5, 2014 2:45pm | Report
Firraria wrote:

They gave him a few buffs, and he's also just OP when compared to the rest of the warriors.
What buffs though because everything looks the same to me from what I can tell?

I already know he is Op..... he been Op ever since I played him waaaaaaaay before anyone complained about him being Op. I will assume that what happened is nobody complained he was OP before because nobody used him that much, after the remodel more people started to replay him, learn how strong he is, learn how cheat his heal is that he can walk into a tower for a free 120% heal, or people just started playing him in pro games thus people think he is all of a sudden op now.

My point is that Herc been OP I don't know why people are just realizing this now.
Back when I was playing I recall Hercules being able to stand still take 4 abilities to the face and come out with more health then he started with, Hercules has freaking 90% scaling on a high damaging move and his driving strike out prioritizes most moves?

I just don't get why people are screaming OP now and not back then.
To be honest though, he is only as OP as you make him, the main reason he is OP is because people let him be OP well.... only the heal

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 5, 2014 2:56pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

What buffs though because everything looks the same to me from what I can tell?

I already know he is Op..... he been Op ever since I played him waaaaaaaay before anyone complained about him being Op. I will assume that what happened is nobody complained he was OP before because nobody used him that much, after the remodel more people started to replay him, learn how strong he is, learn how cheat his heal is that he can walk into a tower for a free 120% heal, or people just started playing him in pro games thus people think he is all of a sudden op now.

My point is that Herc been OP I don't know why people are just realizing this now.
Back when I was playing I recall Hercules being able to stand still take 4 abilities to the face and come out with more health then he started with, Hercules has freaking 90% scaling on a high damaging move and his driving strike out prioritizes most moves?

I just don't get why people are screaming OP now and not back then.
To be honest though, he is only as OP as you make him, the main reason he is OP is because people let him be OP well.... only the heal

They gave him CC immunity during his ult, reduced the cast time during Driving Strike, making it far easier to hit, and gave it knockback immunity.

It's not that he wasn't always OP either, because he was, it's just that all the other warriors got nerfed while Herc got buffed, so he is just so much better than the rest.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 5, 2014 3:01pm | Report
Firraria wrote:

They gave him CC immunity during his ult, reduced the cast time during Driving Strike, making it far easier to hit, and gave it knockback immunity.

It's not that he wasn't always OP either, because he was, it's just that all the other warriors got nerfed while Herc got buffed, so he is just so much better than the rest.
Wow is all I have to say to those buffs. Thank god I like Hercules :D
Or wait thats bad.... now I will have to see more people playing him, I used to like being the only one using him. I guess I will see more Herc spam then, Oh well I have newer gods to play now.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }