Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Asking for Opinion about KP

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Asking for Opinion about KP 21 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » April 4, 2014 8:13am | Report
When I said KP, it is Katy perry. Her "Dark horse" song seems to get some hatred because some people say it is illuminati, but as a myth lover, I don't see anything weird, only ancient Egypt like Bastet, sobek, Anubis, or Egyptian signs.

Opinions?

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 4, 2014 8:44am | Report
I think people look too deeply into things.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » April 4, 2014 8:49am | Report
I, personally, am a snob in music. I can't stand pop music (and pop culture for that matter). The problem with today's music industry is that it has become an industry. Music was meant to bring joy to the world in an artistic way, not to be a job for people to make money out of it - that's not its purpose. And I must tell that pop artists and the music they make is generally to make money. Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, 0.5 dollars, all of those so called "artists" make trashy music, without any meaning, and I hate their songs. All of them. Can't stand them.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » April 4, 2014 9:04am | Report
Jordenito wrote:

I, personally, am a snob in music. I can't stand pop music (and pop culture for that matter). The problem with today's music industry is that it has become an industry. Music was meant to bring joy to the world in an artistic way, not to be a job for people to make money out of it - that's not its purpose. And I must tell that pop artists and the music they make is generally to make money. Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, 0.5 dollars, all of those so called "artists" make trashy music, without any meaning, and I hate their songs. All of them. Can't stand them.

I thought I was the only one.

My sister told me about this video some weeks ago( she's a pop music lover), and so I decided to watch it. I liked the Egyptian references in the video.
Illuminati? Everything is Illuminati nowadays.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 4, 2014 9:06am | Report
People should just listen to the ****ing song -_-

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 4, 2014 9:10am | Report
did you say .5 dollars instead of fifty cent
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » April 4, 2014 9:39am | Report
Yep. An inner joke of mine.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » April 4, 2014 10:35am | Report
Real hip-hop haters say five times ten to the negative first power dollars.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » April 4, 2014 12:37pm | Report
Never listened to/seen it. Have very little desire too either. Like most people that have responded here to far, I'm not into modern pop, hip-hop, etc. I like some older stuff from the genres, but that's about it.

As for the whole Illuminati ****, people read way too much into everything. These days, everything is a part of a conspiracy theory. The water bottle on my desk is probably a part of someone's conspiracy theory.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » April 4, 2014 12:41pm | Report
You owe me 3 minutes and 46 seconds that I wasted to watch that... video? It's dreadful !

1st of all, I don't think that the producers thought of Illuminati stuff when creating the video, it was stupidity at best. And 2nd... the song... dark horse? How is Katy Perry a "Dark Horse"?

"a candidate or competitor about whom little is known but who unexpectedly wins or succeeds."

Does this gal ever reads the lyrics of the song she performs?

Romanians

Established (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }