Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

About The Gold/Legendary/Diamond Skins.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » About The Gold/Legendary/Diamond Skins. 27 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 15, 2014 4:30am | Report
I strongly agree on this reddit thread Here

Guys do you agree that once you buy golden skin the price is reduced for legendary and Diamond skin while you progress. I think this is a nice and clean idea, rather than paying 45,000 favor for a 1 freakin god. With this suggestion on this reddit thread, i realize Hirez is just too overpriced.

Because people will just skip golden and legendary skin to buy diamond skin once they reached X. I know you don't have to pay money, but this one is too much, but it's not right.
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » August 15, 2014 4:49am | Report
Mekali wrote:

I strongly agree on this reddit thread Here

Guys do you agree that once you buy golden skin the price is reduced for legendary and Diamond skin while you progress. I think this is a nice and clean idea, rather than paying 45,000 favor for a 1 freakin god. With this suggestion on this reddit thread, i realize Hirez is just too overpriced.

Because people will just skip golden and legendary skin to buy diamond skin once they reached X. I know you don't have to pay money, but this one is too much, but it's not right.

The only thing i like is that i'll get the Legendary skin for Bastet for free lol.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 15, 2014 6:02am | Report
I'm getting legendary Artemis for free too, and oh, i kinda like diamond but... It's too voerpriced so i gave up on it so i decided to get back on my collecting deities.

Might buy Arachne or Hun Batz instead.
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 15, 2014 6:19am | Report
Am i the only one who realizes that moneyrez has been doing nothing but cash grabbing recently?
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » August 15, 2014 6:36am | Report
All4Games wrote:

Am i the only one who realizes that moneyrez has been doing nothing but cash grabbing recently?

What can you do? It's a free-to-play MOBA.

They need to pay off server costs, pay their employees, etc. etc.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 15, 2014 6:36am | Report
See I don't get why anyone would buy the gold skin and the legendary skin when they look exactly the same except for one color blue vs black. Now nobody will buy the gold skin at all and only buy legendary or diamond.

The satisfaction of getting a free skin at rank 10 feels like your hard work payed off. Now, it's not the same :/

Direct from my reddit comment

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 15, 2014 6:38am | Report
Yeah... Hirez will really punish you a lot from your hardwork.
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mordo » August 15, 2014 6:56am | Report
if i remember rightly i think you need gold to buy diamond, but if they want to pay their employees pay them in gems (or for Kelly blue hair dye)

Mordo

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by gaby90000 » August 15, 2014 6:59am | Report
Sooooo , guess I'll get a free Diamond Mercury
Be the best and **** the rest !

gaby90000

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 15, 2014 7:06am | Report
Mordo wrote:

if i remember rightly i think you need gold to buy diamond, but if they want to pay their employees pay them in gems (or for Kelly blue hair dye)

I hope this won't happen. I'm struggling to find some other games. But i'm jsut waiting on Heroes of the storm and Gigantic. After that, smite will be erased on my memory.
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }