Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

A New Challenger has come forward.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » A New Challenger has come forward. 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Siinrajiaal » December 24, 2013 1:56pm | Report
Hello All! I am Travis, but online I use Siinrajiaal lately, and I use it for my in game name on Smite as well. I thought since I'm getting cozy around here, I would go ahead and introduce myself.

Call me Siin. It's much easier than the whole name, which is pronounced Seen-Rah-She-All. Siin is not Sin, but if you call me Sin, I probably won't correct you. Just remember Siin is said Seen, but the e's are i's.

*Ahem*

I have been playing Smite for approximately 4 months now I think, and I live in Georgia where the game seems to be developed. I am level 30, and and I have 36 Gods at mastery 1 or higher. That being said, I kind of suck usually. Still, I remember when I first started playing. I feel the game a lot better than I used to. I get into my zone every now and then. I'm still learning subtle tricks. Like situational item builds. And when to play defensively to keep the edge.

I'm a unique individual and I'm not ashamed at all, so don't be shocked if I say something random or philisophical, or even if I say something way outside of the box.

As for hobbies. I sing, I write, I draw, I play games. I roleplay for collaborative writing projects too.

That last part leads me to an idea that some of the nerdier folks here might like.

So far I have not posted a guide for any god yet. I have however made some comments about item variant. I have also written two God Concepts, though I have not posted Enki. My Balder post is interesting I think. Balder is my favourite god. Anyone with a strong affinity to mythology is encouraged to send me some messages.

See you guys around :D

I hope to be around here for a while.

Siinrajiaal

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » December 24, 2013 6:22pm | Report
You can sing? Type your singing and you have to do it like a grandma would do it.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 24, 2013 6:50pm | Report
I don't like you.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 24, 2013 8:03pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I don't like you.

Didn't you do a crazy intro like him?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 24, 2013 8:25pm | Report
No. I certainly did not.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 24, 2013 11:02pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I don't like you.

But you don't like anyone at first glans.

Welcome siin to smitefire ^_^

Such an intro wasn't really neccesary but i like it, we will see you in the discutions.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }