Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Zeus undergoes a makeover in Version 0.1.1520.2.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Zeus undergoes a makeover in Version 0.1.1520.2. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » May 24, 2013 9:38am | Report

Zeus undergoes a makeover in Version 0.1.1520.2.

New Skins:

• Jungle King Anhur
  • Golden Zeus: This special skin is only available if you are at least God Rank 1 with Zeus. The skin includes a gold frame displaying your God Rank and Stats.

General:

• The damage that minions do to structures has been reduced by ~20%.
  • If you lose a match, you now earn 1/4 the amount of worshippers as you would have earned if you had won the match.
  • Damage against towers from basic attacks that deal magical damage has been adjusted to be more effective. This currently only affects Isis and Zeus.
  • An issue has been fixed in which some abilities were charging double mana costs.
  • Magical inhand attacks can no longer crit.

Items:

Girdle of Might
  • This item no longer stacks with itself.

Gods:

Isis' basic attack has had its base damage increased from 30 to 35.

Wing Gust
  • Cooldown reduced from 12 to 10s.

Armillary Sash
  • The physical power contribution of this ability has been reduced from 150% to 100%.

General
  • His basic attacks now deal 35 (+25% of your magical power) magical damage.
  • Zeus no longer starts with physical power or gains physical power per level.

Overcharge
  • Basic attacks against targets with charges deal 30% increased damage per charge.

Chain Lightning
  • The cooldown on this ability has been reduced from 10s to 8s.
  • The number of arcs o n this ability has been changed from 1/2/3/4/5 to 4 at all ranks.
  • The base damage has been changed from 70/100/130/160/190 to 45/85/125/165/205.
  • The magical power contribution has been reduced from 50% to 40%.

Detonate Charge
  • The damage scaling based on the number of charges has been reduced from 1/2.5/4 to 1/2/3.
  • When this ability is used on an enemy that has 3 charges, they are also stunned for 1s.

Lightning Storm
  • The magical power contribution has been reduced from 70% to 50%.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 24, 2013 10:25am | Report
Kind of late. But i guess its ok to release one official one for smitefire instead of the animus's bart notes one. Although I find bart's notes easier to read.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }