Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Winter God Creation Contest Winners!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Winter God Creation Contest Winners! 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hades4u » December 11, 2019 12:54am | Report

We are happy to announce the winners of our Winter God Creation Contest!

There has been a high number of submissions and we couldn't be more excited! It has been a tough week of judging and we are finally ready to reveal the winners. Before moving on, we would like to say that we greatly enjoyed reading your creative concepts, they could be a true source of inspiration even for the Hi-Rez team themselves!

Grand Prize Winner (1500 SMITE GEMS)

Congratulations to our grand prize winner, Stuke99, the author of Marzanna, the best concept of the contest! They will receive 1500 SMITE Gems and the special Winter God badge. Hooray!

Some notable facts about Marzanna:
  • Really well rounded creation, surpassing every judging criteria.

• Slavic melee assassin that specializes in dealing physical damage over time.

• The skill set conveys the vision of a slow death by applying stacks of Severe Chill, slowing and chasing enemies down.

• The artwork created for the character skins and icons definitely took a lot of effort and it gave a final touch to make the God feel complete.

• The lore, personification and voice lines helped to easily visualize the personality of this God.

Honorable Mentions (800 SMITE GEMS)
Congratulations to our honorable mentions! They will receive 800 SMITE Gems and the special Winter Demigod Badge for their wonderful God concepts! The concepts have been alphabetically ordered, make sure to check them out below. :)

AtomicPie525 - Boreas, the North Wind
  • Greek ranged guardian that excels at hindering enemy movement and aiding allied movement, thanks to his abilities that fit well to his wind mythos.

• Unique concept of controlling allied and enemy movement using Chilling Winds and Wrath of The North Wind. Fun!

• Interesting mechanic of dealing damage based on basic attack range.

• Extra effort into balancing abilities and relating them to other existing abilities.

• Special notes written to describe each ability to better understand the play style.
redmist456 - Ceres, the Goddess of The Harvest
  • Interesting connection to the contest theme, covering the side of winter when the harvest is at an end, bringing starvation due to scarcity.

• Kit offers the possibility to heal friends and foes while also "harvesting" enemies who are being healed. Imagine getting healed by your enemy just so they can leech your freshly healed life, how crazy is that?!

• Beautiful artwork and clean formatting. Greatly improved the readability of the concept.

• Well developed lore, voice lines and funny jokes to better personify the God.

• Author notes that describe the play style of the God and when she thrives or crumbles.
Timz19 - Chione, the Goddess of Snow
  • Greek ranged mage that deals magical damage using the power of snow.

• Chione needs to be aware of her surroundings at all times, as her passive ability generates Piles o’ Snow when standing still that she can use to slow enemies and empower her frosty arsenal.

• Added the joy of winter, snowballs and snowmen very well into the God's kit, voice lines and art, making it a fun and unique concept.

• Considerable effort poured into creating concept art and four different themed skins. Beautiful!

• Witty general and ability voice lines, taunts and jokes.

xmysterionz - Yamer, the Frost Knight
  • Created a new lore and pantheon from scratch, Mystirian. It's clear that a lot of passion and effort were put into writing everything!

• Melee warrior that is all about surviving in the front line while disabling and weakening his enemies.

• Nice and synergistic kit that revolves around staying in battle as long as possible while managing your passive.

• Comprehensive explanation on everything we could ask for: lore, personal vision, play style and voice lines.

• Provided information such as base stats, protections and even a build that would best suit the God!

BlueV3lvet - Yuki Onna, the Snowfall Hag
  • Japanese ranged mage that charms her enemies before bringing them to death with her coldness.

• Unique passive that turns slain enemy Gods into ice sculptures that can be used to boost her ultimate and damage nearby enemies.

• Snowfall ability mechanic that absorbs health out of minions and mana out of enemy Gods affected.

• Good flavor on the ultimate, combining both the beauty and wrath of the Snowfall Hag.

• Skill order and item build for convenient theory crafting.

How to Claim Your Prizes (It's Pretty Easy, but We Need Some Info From You)
  1. Look for our email in your inbox and reply to it with your SMITE name, region and platform.

2. We will work on sending you your prize as soon as possible!

3. Enjoy your well deserved SMITE Gems!

We would like to thank everyone for joining our contest and for being awesome! We hope that you enjoyed this contest as much as we did and you can expect more contests of this kind coming soon. Let us know if you have any suggestions or ideas for us to improve the quality of our future contests!
Hades4u
<Community Manager>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (54)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » December 11, 2019 11:29am | Report
Congratulations, Stuke, your win was well deserved. :) And congrats to everybody else that was named an honorable mention. Good ideas all around.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » December 11, 2019 12:14pm | Report
Congrats to everyone who won, all ideas were good :)
Next time gonna name my god AAAmer, so it will be the first on the list :v

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » December 11, 2019 12:23pm | Report
Thanks, everyone, this was fun and I hope I could make more in any future contests.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » December 16, 2019 11:08am | Report
It was really fun reading everybody's concepts and there were a lot of great ideas in the mix, thanks to everyone who participated and I look forward to more! :D

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Timz19 » December 31, 2019 9:15pm | Report
Hello, I have still not received my prize of 800 gems. My SMITE ID is FallinDevast, US Server, and I play on PC. As an alternative you could send it to my Steam account which is also FallinDevast. Thank You.
SMITE IGN: FallinDevast

Timz19

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }