Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

TSM Apollo Skin Revealed

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » TSM Apollo Skin Revealed 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » May 22, 2014 6:29pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Hi-Fez obviously isn't putting as much time and effort into "esports." This is the first time they have done anything like this and I highly doubt they will have more and more. It was world championships and one skin bruh, relax and focus on how smite is actually changing

Only time will tell. I'm not angry about it, I'm just concerned for the future.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 22, 2014 8:12pm | Report
I'm definitely buying this. I love TSM and the skin looks pretty cool too. I can spare the 600 gems.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » May 22, 2014 8:25pm | Report
I'm still hyped about that ult animation tbh.

I think people are expecting way too much from such a small-scale company. I know this isn't exactly the hardest thing, but it's the face that they DID it when they absolutely didn't have the necessity to. They decided to pay homage to the best players of the game they made, aside from just mindlessly working on the game itself.

I like the sentiment. I like the skin.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » May 24, 2014 11:15am | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Hi-Fez obviously isn't putting as much time and effort into "esports." This is the first time they have done anything like this and I highly doubt they will have more and more. It was world championships and one skin bruh, relax and focus on how smite is actually changing

Greenevers wrote:

Hi-Fez

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }