Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Thanatos Patch 9-9-2013

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Thanatos Patch 9-9-2013 25 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 18, 2013 8:16am | Report
damn this sucks, I just woke up and have to work for 2 hours so I can play yet :(

Yea man combat blink was getting on my nerves although I never pick odin much It was bs when I watched 5 people blink out of his ult and the cooldown was so short odin can never use his ult lol

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » September 18, 2013 9:27am | Report
Awwhhhh :c

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DragonNova » September 18, 2013 5:48pm | Report
Sunfall wrote:

[b Bastet needs more than buffs, she flat-out needs a complete rework. This buff to Cat Call isn't gonna change that.

I would have to disagree with you on her needing more buffs. Bastet even though she doesn't shine in Conquest. She shines in other modes. If used corrently she can be as strong as loki or better than a loki. She does require some type of skill and learn how to evade

DragonNova

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » September 18, 2013 5:53pm | Report
Actually, Bastet is a very bursty god. If you monopolize on that (after boots, jotunn's and Lament, maybe Eye of Retaliation) she can be a pretty damn good jungler, all the way to late game. She does need buffs, though, like a slight damage scaling on her cats and a useful passive. I also want her 3 to stun, either with or replacing the slow.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » September 18, 2013 6:32pm | Report
Thanks for posting the patch notes! I've added Thanatos to the database and edited your patch notes a bit to tidy them up. Have fun writing guides! :)

I know that there's some funky indentations but I can't figure out what's causing it. May be a bug.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }