Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Sylvanus is Ready for Guides!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Sylvanus is Ready for Guides! 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » September 29, 2014 8:57pm | Report
We've gotten Sylvanus ready to go in anticpation for tomorrow's patch!

If you've been playing him on the PTS or just want to get your thoughts together you can start your guide now. If you have not seen Sylvanus' skillset yet you can check it out below.

Nature's Protection
Nature's Protection - Passive
Enemies that successfully land a basic attack on Sylvanus have a 25% chance to be rooted for 1s. This may only happen once every 12s.

Verdant Growth
Sylvanus throws a seed to a target location. If it hits an enemy they will take 80/100/120/140/160 + 35% of your magical power as damage and become rooted for 2s. If the seed lands on the ground, after 10s it will grow into a flower providing 6/10/14/18/20 MP5 to nearby allies. The pod can be destroyed by basic attacks, exploding and releasing poisonous spores that reduce protections of nearby enemies by 5/10/15/20/25 for 5s. Cooldown 12s. Cost 60/65/70/75/80.

Wisps
Sylvanus releases wisps that seek out nearby allies and enemies. Allies are healed 25/35/45/55/65 +15% of your magical power every 1s for 5s and have their protections increased by 5/10/15/20/25 for 5s while enemies take 10,15,20,25,30 +10% of your magical power every 1s for 5s as damage over time. Cooldown 18/17/16/15/14s. Cost 60/65/70/75/80.

Nature's Grasp
Sylvanus's treant launches his rooty hand out in front of him. The hand stops at the first enemy god hit, stunning them for 1s and pulling them back towards Sylvanus. Cooldown 30/27/24/21/18s. Cost 70/75/80/85/90.

Wrath of Terra
Sylvanus's treant slams his large trunks into the ground causing large thorny roots to break out of the ground around him. Enemies hit are knocked up and take 60/70/80/90/100 +25% of your magical power every 1s for 5s as damage. Cooldown 90s. Cost 100.

You can find the preliminary patch notes here. You can look out for the patch notes post / updated Sylvanus icons later this week!

Happy guide writing! Hope you guys enjoy Sylvanus!

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » September 30, 2014 12:05am | Report
Wow manager Mowen is earlier this time eh? (y)
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » September 30, 2014 2:10am | Report
Mekali wrote:

Wow manager Mowen is earlier this time eh? (y)

I was expecting un-updated BBCode for a while after this patch, ((making me look stupid like this)) but this is good. :)
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » September 30, 2014 4:34am | Report
I'm impressed. Good CC and defensive skills that benefit your team while debuffing enemies without doing absurd amounts of damage. This is how tanks should be. ;)

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » September 30, 2014 7:36am | Report
Too bad that just like Janus you won't be able to say his name in chat "Sylvanus"

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » September 30, 2014 12:04pm | Report
I like the tables :D

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mokihunter » September 30, 2014 3:22pm | Report

Too bad that just like Janus you won't be able to say his name in chat "Sylvanus"

You can if you turn off the profanity filter xD

Also... Sylvanus's passive looks like it's going to be such a pain o_e especially in conquest in duo lane ouch
Smite Username: PhantomFang

mokihunter

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 1, 2014 3:22am | Report
I can't tell if I'm going to like the small AoE basic attack more or less than the linear auto attack.

It passes over minions meaning you have the permanent ability to harass behind a minion wave, but they CAN juke you forward and backward, as opposed to only sideways. I think this basic attack is easier to juke but more flexible, and I don't know if that's better or worse. I still find it a really interesting concept.

Either way, he doesn't seem absolutely broken, but he does feel very strong, and I think his playstyle will be very fun.

Also, all hail Queen Mowen :P
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }