Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITE Coming to PS4

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SMITE Coming to PS4 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » February 19, 2016 9:11am | Report

SMITE is coming to PS4! The game officially enters Closed Alpha testing on PS4 today, and will begin Closed Beta in early March. Players can opt in now for a chance to receive a free Closed Beta invite in the near future.

As SMITE makes its way to PS4, the Closed Beta will introduce several new skins for the gods of SMITE, each available exclusively through PS4. Odin’s “World’s Collide” skin will serve as the free reward for players who link their PS4 accounts to their Hi-Rez PC accounts. Additionally, Kulkulkan's "KuKu4" skin serves as the exclusive reward for all PlayStation(R)Plus members. Finally, Ymir's "C4codemon" skin can be found in the PS4 Founder’s Pack, which will be available for purchase on PlayStation Network during the Closed Beta period. Aside from "C4codemon" Ymir, the Founder's Pack also unlocks all present and future gods in SMITE, 400 Gems, an Ares "Soldier of Fortune" skin and a key for instant beta access. The Founder’s Pack will be available at $29.99 USD, however players who would rather join the beta for free can opt-in to receive a free Beta invite here.

For additional details on SMITE’s arrival on the PS4, be sure to check out Sony’s blog post and the official FAQ. For future updates and announcements, follow SMITE on Twitter, Facebook or YouTube.

>> Original post by HiRezAmanda

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by overld1 » February 19, 2016 1:10pm | Report
This is really big so now Xbox is now behind in Mobas because PS4 also has Paragon Microsoft has to step up their game.

overld1

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 21, 2016 11:20pm | Report
Gigantic is on xbox too

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by overld1 » February 23, 2016 7:04am | Report
That's right I'm actually trying to get the beta for it

overld1

Established (18)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }