Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITE Comic Issue #1

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SMITE Comic Issue #1 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » February 4, 2015 4:15pm | Report

The first issue of the SMITE comic, which debuted earlier this year at the SMITE World Championship, is available now as a free download. Created by Dark Horse Comics, SMITE #1 takes a bold new look at the Gods of your favorite action MOBA.

FARRAGO MOBILE APP - Farrago is a completely free-to-read comic book reader for iOS and Android tablets.

DARKHORSE MOBILE APP - Dark Horse is an American comic book and maga publisher with a strong history of video game comic book adaptations.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » February 4, 2015 4:17pm | Report
If you guys don't know, DarkHorse published the Avatar: The Last Airbender comics!

Can I just say how squashed Thor's head looks in that image?

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » February 4, 2015 5:48pm | Report
Haven't gotten into Dark Horse as much as I did with DC and Marvel, but I'm really looking forward for the 3 rd biggest company to put Smite into a book. Specially after seeing Hi Rez's video about the Smite lore. You can even look at which gods are in the chaos side and which are in the order side in the god shop.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » February 5, 2015 7:10am | Report
Isn't Dark Horse the ones who made the All Roads comic for Fallout New Vegas?

Well, prolly giving it a read.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » February 5, 2015 7:30am | Report
For those of you who want to read them on PC, without registering or downloading something : Imgur
Credits to Logis

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » February 5, 2015 8:35am | Report
So, did they just blatantly tell us their next god addition?
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » February 5, 2015 12:01pm | Report

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » February 6, 2015 1:49am | Report
Cool that they actually add some lore to the game and not just go the lame "They are gods, they can do whatever the **** they want." route.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » February 6, 2015 4:23am | Report

Cool that they actually add some lore to the game and not just go the lame "They are gods, they can do whatever the **** they want." route.

I actually usually find this the opposite. Even though I enjoy stories like Rick Riordan stories and the like, why would gods bring mortals to a war of gods. What will an Orion do against the archer who shot down 9 suns. What will Perseus do against Ares? Just doesn't make sense how would they fight beings that are miles away in power, skill, and strength level.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » February 6, 2015 5:43am | Report

I actually usually find this the opposite. Even though I enjoy stories like Rick Riordan stories and the like, why would gods bring mortals to a war of gods. What will an Orion do against the archer who shot down 9 suns. What will Perseus do against Ares? Just doesn't make sense how would they fight beings that are miles away in power, skill, and strength level.

I was more talking about the fact that this war on gods has more of a purpose behind it, rather then a lame "they are immortal, they do this for fun, no backstory needed lol" excuse so that they don't have to put any effort in to creating a backstory.

Also Hercules is a demigod there is a thread talking about the fact that he needs a nerf :P

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }