Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITE Closed Beta Version 0.1.1193 Patch Notes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SMITE Closed Beta Version 0.1.1193 Patch Notes 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 20, 2012 8:00am | Report
Reccommended is the same for all gods.

Its so that you can actually learn what to build instead of being a auto buy noob is all.

Game isnt broken just somethings need changed, Ares needed that nerf to his ult. His ult was way OP. It litterally changed a team fight every single time and made it so that your team won the fight without having to have any skill or luck at all.

His 2 needed nerfed, not as hard as it was, but it really needed nerfing.

Overall the game is great, again, just some things need fixed.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Merkoth » November 20, 2012 9:38am | Report
I'm not saying the game isn't great? But I've noticed animation errors here and there, the new GUI needs a lot of work and matchmaking was acting up when I played yesterday. That, in my book, is a "little broken". And while I am aware that the game is in closed beta, it's kind of surprising to see this kind of issues with an update.

With regards to the recommended items... I don't know... I doubt it's the same for all gods? Why would er... Kali want Boots of the Magi? Besides that, I know they wanted people to notice abilities... but Meditation and Sprint, really?

Merkoth

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 20, 2012 11:13am | Report
Sprint is actually SUPER OP now.

Never calimed to say you said it was bad. Just read what they had said, they are trying a new matchmaking system, so there are going to be bugs. There are bugs and they are aware of them and ironing them out. It is impossible to code something and have it perfect every single time, let alone hardly ever.

GUI actually looks pretty good and its a good step in the right direction. I agree a few things are a bit odd but its just different is all. The ingame store UI is fantasic tho. I love the look of it and it fits the theme of the game well.

I had meant meditation sprint pot is all the same, they are not long hey these items work since they are working on letting us make out own list there some time soon. It is nothing more than a place holder. Has been said quite a few times in blogs, twitter posts, streams and forums.

Id look around and see what they are doing what they are planning and inform yourself so you can then email them with suggestions with full information.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShadowDragon627 » November 23, 2012 5:16am | Report
Noooooooooooo! They nerfed Anhur!!!!

ShadowDragon627

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 23, 2012 6:22am | Report

Noooooooooooo! They nerfed Anhur!!!!

Hardly lol. His base damage is still the same so he is still super strong.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Niex » November 23, 2012 6:53am | Report
Yea they just made it not impossible to dodge the Shifting Sands Impale combo at max rank

Niex

Notable (3)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }