Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Promotions! New Moderators, Veteran, and Editors!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Promotions! New Moderators, Veteran, and Editors! 33 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » February 4, 2015 1:56pm | Report
I'm happy to announce our newest MODERATORS, Veteran, and Editors!

New Moderators: Greenevers and LevasK!

TormentedTurnip is retiring as a Mod, so we're promoting 2 Veterans to Moderator this round! As a side note, please do not PM TT with Moderation requests, he's only keeping his rank to delete the occasional spam post.

Give a round of applause for our newest Moderators: Greenvers and LevasK!

Greenevers (so sad his name is blue now) has been one of the most helpful and friendly members we've ever seen on SMITEFire. He's active in pretty much every facet of SMITEFire, and is constantly working to make this site better and better. For this we are eternally grateful, and can't wait to see how Green continues to improve SMITEFire in this new capacity.

Wow LevasK has been with us a LONG time! LevasK has made so many contributions to SMITEFire, from being one of the forerunners of Database updates to helping out with the News. I can't tell you how grateful I am for your help LevasK, and I look forward to having you on the Moderation team! You've always been so polite and friendly, I'm sure you'll do great work as a Moderator. :)

NOTE: I'm sure a lot of you witnessed the recent blog drama. To be honest I'm very disappointed with how out of hand it got, but so many people slung mud I'm just warning everybody now. Our Moderation team has expanded and we are going to not be tolerant of people stirring the pot and causing drama, and we plan to nip it in the bud! If you're instigating you will be warned, and if you continue stricter action will be taken. Please respect Moderator's warnings, as they are looking out for SMITEFire as a whole, and you are probably over the line if you get a warning.

If you see any users acting up hit dat "Report" button. This will help the Moderation team find and diffuse drama quickly. When you insult or attack someone who's breaking the rules you're breaking the rules too!

New Veteran: FerrumSlash!

FerrumSlash has made so many contributions to SMITEFire. He is an awesome guide writer (check the Cabrakan badge!) and makes SMITEFire feel more like a home with his forum discussions. Ferrum is friendly and polite and we think he'll represent the site well as a Veteran. Thanks Ferrum and welcome to the green club!

New Editors: Chiulin, dacoqrs, GeouZu and Janitsu!

Our newest Editors Chiulin, dacoqrs, GeouZu and Janitsu have all contributed a lot to the site. They make SMITEFire feel more like a home with fun discussions and familiar faces, and all of them have helped out SMITEFire in their own way. Thanks to all of you and have fun once the item changes go live! *evil laugh*

The hostile Janitsu and LevasK takeover of our sites moves one step further.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » February 4, 2015 2:44pm | Report
Look over your shoulders, Levas, Janitsu! FerrumSlash is in the game. (Also, no mention of the art shop, Mowen? Tsk tsk.)

Cue music

(Congrats, y'all. Oh, and new editors, we'll get to work very soon while new items are coming up while i get to kick back in the jacuzzi-equipped veteran's hall)

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » February 4, 2015 2:47pm | Report
Well, sadly for my computer screen, I was drinking water when I logged onto Smitefire xD

I'm so excited to be a part of the editor team, so thanks to everybody! I enjoy contributing to such a wonderful site, and hopefully now I can contribute even more.

Congrats to everybody who got promoted this time around! Green and Levask, you guys totally deserve it! I don't think I'll get used to Green's name being... well, not green, heh.

Ferrum, it's great to see you becoming a Veteran, you're a friendly familiar face who really does a great job and really helps Smitefire feel like a home.

Geo and Chiluin, just congratulations guys. You both, just like Ferrum, really make this site feel like a home.

And of course Janitsu is just one step closer to #Janitsuforadmin2015.

Thanks again guys, I'm really flattered. And of course, congratulations to everyone.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » February 4, 2015 3:01pm | Report
Omfg you have got to be kidding me ;_;

Congrats everyone though, I'm just gonna go punch my pillow in frustration now

Also going from vet to mod so fast Green? 0_o #420illuminaticonspiracy
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » February 4, 2015 3:45pm | Report
Congratulations everyone, hope you all continue being a positive part of this community ^_^

P.s. I will be watching you all, very, very closely from now on.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » February 4, 2015 3:46pm | Report
Well blue used to be my favorite color so I think I can adjust ;). Congratulations to all who have been promoted!

Oh I remember the old times when Janitsu was only my Janitsbae. Behold, the fore sites!

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » February 4, 2015 4:02pm | Report
Congratz everyone, wanted to log on to congratulate you guys.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by _angrytoast » February 4, 2015 6:16pm | Report
A new rank needs to be created for TT, "<Math Teacher>." :D

_angrytoast

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » February 4, 2015 9:48pm | Report
Now Levask, don't go stickying everything. Control yourself :*

For all the newly hued: check out these super secret awesome forums that totally have new posts all the time, with blackjack and hookers:

Orangsies

Greensies

Bluesies

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » February 4, 2015 9:58pm | Report
About time!

One giant step for #Janitsu4Admin2014 #Adminitsu hashtag campaign, one giant leap for the Smitekind.

And Levas is nothing but a trainee, novice. I am the one with experience at infiltrating.

Also I want that global editor badge now :^) (the one mentioned here: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/forum/editors-corner/new-editor-janitsu-6697)

Janitsu

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }