Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Osiris Concept Art

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Osiris Concept Art 22 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 1, 2014 10:46pm | Report
One thing I'm surprised no one has mentioned. In the artwork, it clearly says 'Spectral Form'. Does this mean that he will have a steroid of some sort, like Vamana, or is he going to be a stance changer like Ullr that has a tank form and an offensive form. There's a lot of possibilities with 'Spectral Form'.

Also, the artwork also says 'seperation point'. What does this mean? He can fling his arm as an ability?
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 2, 2014 12:18am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

One thing I'm surprised no one has mentioned. In the artwork, it clearly says 'Spectral Form'. Does this mean that he will have a steroid of some sort, like Vamana, or is he going to be a stance changer like Ullr that has a tank form and an offensive form. There's a lot of possibilities with 'Spectral Form'.

Also, the artwork also says 'seperation point'. What does this mean? He can fling his arm as an ability?

I think that his spectral form is either his ultimate or his passive (maybe he can still use abilities after he dies for a short time like Karthus Death Defied)

The separation point is probably a reference to the fact that Set hacked him in to piece after murdering him in order to claim his throne over Egypt. Luckily Eset is a badass wife and put him back together so she could resurrect him. Again either its a part of his ultimate or passive, that's my guess at least.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 2, 2014 12:30am | Report

The separation point is probably a reference to the fact that Set hacked him in to piece after murdering him in order to claim his throne over Egypt.

Wait a second.

Isis directed taunt towards him is:
"Osiris, honey, get yourself together!"

Good one Hi-rez, good one.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » May 2, 2014 1:18am | Report
The right weapon is just too ****ing large. Like, I would like to swing it ok.... The rest isfine I guess

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » May 2, 2014 3:29am | Report
Tyr's sword is the same if not even bigger in its proportions to its wielder.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Alan LaFleur » May 2, 2014 12:16pm | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

I'm hoping that he is a stance dancer like Ullr. Like a warrior/mage stance dance.

Alan LaFleur

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 2, 2014 1:26pm | Report
Alan LaFleur wrote:

I'm hoping that he is a stance dancer like Ullr. Like a warrior/mage stance dance.

I don't think he will be a stance dancer, seeing as how all the other ones all came from the Norse Pantheon, but who knows.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Alan LaFleur » May 2, 2014 9:05pm | Report
Osiris, Skins, and Siege map at around 3 hours in this VOD.

Not a stance dancer but a really cool god!

Alan LaFleur

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » May 3, 2014 11:56am | Report
when will the Osiris and Siege patch come out? Because I'm really confused about that...

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » May 3, 2014 12:19pm | Report

when will the Osiris and Siege patch come out? Because I'm really confused about that...

My guess would be Wednesday

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }