Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Veteran and Editors!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » New Veteran and Editors! 28 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » November 6, 2013 7:02pm | Report
Everybody give a warm welcome to our newest Veteran and Editors, RazeMage, Raventhor, and TormentedTurnip!

RazeMage has been around the site quite a while, and always active and helpful. He's made quite a few guides, as well as help with posting news (my personal favorite) and keeping the site up to date as an Editor. Thanks for all your help RazeMage!

Raventhor hasn't been around quite as long as RazeMage, but has been extremely active in the time he has been here. 3 guides and 726 comments is nothing to sneeze at! Thanks Raventhor!

TormentedTurnip has been around a while and has always been active and helpful. He boasts the top Hel guide as well as several others. He also likes Avatar so he's good in my book! Thanks TormentedTurnip!

Congratulations to all our new ranked members, and thank you so much for all you've done for the site!

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 6, 2013 7:29pm | Report
Thanks, Mowen! It's great to be a part of the team, if that's the right thing to call it. I'll try to keep on keeping on, to put it simply. And congrats, TT and RM! :)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » November 6, 2013 8:06pm | Report
Welp, looks like I'm still wait'in. :/

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 6, 2013 8:16pm | Report
That's alright, UP, you've been a lot more active recently and you're a pretty ancient user on the site. With equal involvement as you've been putting in as of late, and with the amount of intelligence, juxtaposed with detail, that you've put into your posts, I'm sure your time will come. :D
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » November 6, 2013 9:25pm | Report
Just wondering, what do the different ranks mean? Like veteran, editor. And do they have a specific task or is it more of just help out here and there?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » November 7, 2013 12:21am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Just wondering, what do the different ranks mean? Like veteran, editor. And do they have a specific task or is it more of just help out here and there?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a editors can (surprise!) edit things on the site.
A Veteran I think has more freedom in what they can edit (I think) and can move and lock threads

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 7, 2013 2:20am | Report
Thank you very much :D I love you Mowen ;) Especially because today i just have a very very very very very very very bad day

I don't think a veteran could do those things. What i seen from the "secret veteran forum hidden somehwhere in the darkest corner of the site" it is only that veteran is more of representative of the site than editor

Anyway, about my guide, i haven't been able to update it because i have a busy year coming (national test) so i will update it at Christmas i guess. And i was busy with making MOBAfire guide (see it, it was a hard day) (JINX guide). I will make the bbcode of my guides here as good as those

And i couldn't edit some of the things on SMITEfire because every patch comes at Wednesday, the day biology class for me

Thanks again anyway :D

p.s : i felt jararonatsu deserve this more than me

edit : and i feel ashamed that the new veteran in mobafire has 5000 comments while i have 1000 comments

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » November 7, 2013 3:42am | Report

A Veteran I think has more freedom in what they can edit (I think) and can move and lock threads

I did a derp -_-
I was thinking of a Moderator, not a Veteran

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 7, 2013 4:09am | Report
o, okay, anyway, it's time to speed up to the blue (after all blue is my favorite color)

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » November 7, 2013 12:03pm | Report
Congrats, guys. You deserve it.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }