Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New God: Cabrakan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » New God: Cabrakan 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » August 19, 2014 8:27pm | Report

New God: Cabrakan (Mayan Guardian)

Shadow Zone - Passive
  • Allies within 30ft of Cabrakan take 5% reduced damage.

Seismic Crush
  • Cabrakan becomes enraged, increasing his movement speed by 15/20/25/30/35% for 5s. While active, Cabrakan's next successful basic attack will stun for 1s and do 100/125/175/225/275 +50% of your magical power as bonus damage. Additionally, Cabrakan is immune to slows and roots while this ability is active. Cooldown 18s. Cost 50/55/60/65/70.

Refraction Shield
  • Passive: Cabrakan gains 15/20/25/30/35 increased Magical and Physical protections from his shields. As his shields take damage they store energy and gain up to 5 stacks but shed 3/4/5/6/7 protections per stack.

Active: Cabrakan slams his shields together creating a concussive blast and damaging enemies in front of him for 90/140/190/240/290 +50% of your Magical power. If his shields have max stacks then the enemies hit are stunned for 1s. Cooldown 14/13/12/11/10s. Cost 65/70/75/80/85.

Tremors
  • Cabrakan repeatedly slams the ground with his shields creating an earthquake and causing enemies around him to tremble. Enemies caught in the earthquake take 25/35/45/55/65 + 25% of your Magical power as damage every .5s and are slowly sucked in towards Cabrakan. Cooldown 8s. Cost 15/20/25/30/35 every .5s.

Tectonic Shift
  • Cabrakan stomps the ground creating a wall of earth and a fissure that travels out in front of him and deals 100/200/250/300/350 +70% of your Magical power as damage to any enemies caught in its path. The walls may be destroyed if they take enough damage. Cabrakan may destroy his own walls with a single basic attack. Cooldown 75s. Cost 100.

The Odyssey

• This week we are launching a new feature to promote the 2015 SMITE World Championships: The Odyssey!
  • Over the next 21 weeks we will travel the world, releasing a new item each week, leading up to the World Championships in Atlanta on January 9, 2015. Every Odyssey item purchased will contribute $1 per 200 gems towards the Championship prize pool.
  • The Odyssey map is accessible from the game's main landing page, and a new button next to Treasure Chests.
  • Players can complete Collections to earn exclusive Odyssey rewards that will only be available during this event!

New God Skins

• Diamond Skins

• Diamond skins are now available on most gods, and are available to purchase once you reach Mastery Level 10 on a god.
    • Legendary skins are now available for purchase once you reach Mastery Level 5 on a god.
    • Note that Legendary and Diamond skins now have a separate Gem/Favor cost from the Gold Skins. However, players that owned gold skins and reached Mastery Rank 5 prior to the patch date will receive the Legendary skin at patch time. Those that reached Mastery Rank 10 before the patch will receive the Diamond skin.

Run.EXE Mercury

Rampage Cabrakan

Golden & Legendary Rama

New Emotes

• New emotes have been added to the game for purchasing. These include Wave, Clap, Frustration, Dance, and a Special. Initially these emotes are only available on Thor and Nemesis, though more will be coming soon!
  • Emotes can be purchased from the god screen, using a tab next to Skins.
  • Emotes can be used in game using "VX" + the appropriate hot key.

New Voice Packs

• Run.EXE Mercury
  • Cabrakan

New Ward Skins and Player Icons

• "Hel if I Know" Exclusive Animated Icon, added to the Treasure Chest.

Updated Cards

• Cabrakan
  • Cabrakan Rampage
  • Mercury Run.EXE
  • Ra Silve-RA-Do
  • Rama Gold and Legendary
  • Diamond Skins

Misc

• A special accolade is now awarded for killing a Juggernaut in the Siege game mode.
  • In the Character Builder, the unavailable skills are now more distinct with desaturated icons.
  • Fixed several issues which prevented adding friends, editing notes, and adding clan members from the friends list.
  • Filters have been added to the icon store.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the minimap to be blocked for the purpose of pinging in some HUD layouts.
  • Fixed crash issue with spectator demo files.
  • Fixed FWOTD UI issue with doubling the amount

General Gameplay

• While jumping, if you're hit with a root, stun, or mesmerize, your forward momentum will now stop.

Items

Qin's Sais

• Price increased from 2650 to 3050.

Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes

Ah Muzen Cab

• Honey

• Fixed an issue where sometimes all the honey wouldn't be deployed.

Aphrodite

• Kiss

• Fixed issue where tooltip incorrectly stated Jealousy lasted for 8s, instead of 5s.

Artemis

• Suppress the Insolent

• Damage reduced from 90/150/210/270/330 to 80/130/180/230/280.
    • Physical scaling reduced from 50% to 40%.

Chang'e

• General

• Bunny no longer removes back door protection from towers.

Cupid

• Heartbomb

• Fixed an issue that would make it appear to explode early if the target came under the effect of a Stone Shield while the heart bomb was on them.

Mercury

• Special Delivery

• Fixed an issue where Mercury would dash past his target when dashing along walls.

Nu Wa

• Strength of Wood

• Fixed an issue that caused her passive to not trigger properly.

• Fog

• No longer stealths siege towers in arena.
    • Fixed a bug that caused the fog to remove backdoor protection from towers.

• Shining Metal

• Magical scaling on Minion Explosion reduced from 50% to 30%
    • Corrected issue where the tooltip sometimes lied when visiting websites.

• Fire Shards

• Magical power scaling reduced from 50% to 40%.
    • Fixed an issue which caused her to go back up in the air if hit by CC while descending from Ult.
    • Now properly targets bots in jungle practice map.

Osiris

• General

• Reduced attack speed gained per level from 1.1% to 0.8%

• Sickle Strike

• Fixed an issue with the Sickle being removed when targets were crowd control immune.

Ra

• General

• New art and icons for abilities.

Thor

• Anvil of Dawn

*Fixed an issue which caused him to slide along the ground if CC'd while descending.

Zeus

• General

• New art and icons for abilities.

Thank you Greenevers for writing up the full patch notes!

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » August 19, 2014 8:47pm | Report
Agh, wasn't fast enough D:

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » August 19, 2014 9:14pm | Report
Haha, nope! :P If you feel like making a full patch notes post I will incorporate it into mine or delete mine and news your's though. :)

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 20, 2014 2:37pm | Report
I find it fun how there is standing mayan gaurdian (Finnaly a mayan gaurdian and with kulkukan we have a mayan mage too now the mayans have every sort of the gods (the romand and the hindus ot if I'm right)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » August 20, 2014 6:59pm | Report
Oh god that hour long confusing BBCoding session? Thanks but I'll pass. Maybe next major patch xD. Green might do it though, he tries hard to give back to the community o:

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 20, 2014 7:07pm | Report
Yeah, I'll do it, I did that immensely long one three X longer than this patch xD

want me to PM you with the code or make a new thread?

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » August 20, 2014 8:42pm | Report
Atta boy Greenbean. You can go ahead and make a new thread, she'll replace this one with it on the front page.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » August 21, 2014 10:43am | Report
How about just put it in a comment in here? Then I'll delete the comment afterwards. :)

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » August 21, 2014 11:28am | Report
Yea so my own creeps destroyed my walls... Is this intentional..? I understand they want to stop the possible creep blocking strats (Dota 2 Earthshaker | League of Legends Heimerdinger) but what if I were to ulti while my creeps came running along, and they saved my enemies?
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 24, 2014 8:29pm | Report
Psssst Mowen^

I also had to do it twice cause I accidentally ctrl+a and meant to copy it and deleted instead ._.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }