Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Conquest Map Reveal Trailer

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » New Conquest Map Reveal Trailer 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » January 10, 2015 8:01am | Report

****en devs switching buff camp locations just when I was starting to get a hang on jungling... FML

I don't think so.

Jump party in beach lane = beach party? Oo

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 10, 2015 9:06am | Report
why only trhe order side and the creeps get shown and not the choas side that much

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » January 14, 2015 1:32pm | Report
If you guys want to check out the new map in-game, type in the system chat: /Replay 126060522. Overall, there's a couple gameplay changes to the map.
  • 10% attack speed removed from orange buff
  • Blue buff in the long lane replaced by a purple attack speed buff (always on the long lane and blue always on the short lane)
  • Buffs are on the same side of the map - speed will be on the same side of the map for both you and the enemy (Left for you = right for them)
This is an incredibly well thought out change... ADC's won't spam their abilities to clear early game making less traditional picks viable since clear will be more auto attack based. However according to MaZt12, this could make Sylvannus a lot stronger. And that's scary. Might be a Sylvannus nerf in the near future. So this change makes Hou Yi viable regardless of his bad clear!

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }