Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hercules Art and Model

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Hercules Art and Model 53 posts - page 5 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » December 11, 2012 8:05am | Report
HAH... yuu think they will take me in as a god into the game? *-*
that would be exciting ^-^
he would have to be mellee mage tho, !!! i can almost see him !!! (i look forward to this time)
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lethalized » December 11, 2012 1:26pm | Report
Troll%=1000?
IGN:Lethalize

Lethalized

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by omgev » December 11, 2012 2:25pm | Report
This whole thing is wrong, the greek / roman Gods were originaly from ancient Armenia and Sumeria. Those Gods existed in there before greece and rome, but under different names.
It's proven that Hercules was origianly copied from an ancient Armenian pantheon God called Haik.
Well anyway, not many people don't even know this and won't even believe, but it's true...

omgev

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 12, 2012 3:19am | Report

once again, they have a model
so they'll use it sooner or later

I mean if they keep doing stuff like this then they'll run out of gods XD

Thor's new alternate skin?
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » December 12, 2012 3:29am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

Thor's new alternate skin?

that could be true 0.o
I mean they did say the next patch was a skin spam one XD

EDIT: yesterdays stream from hirez bart said they were releasing Xbalanque BEFORE hercules not that hercules is cancel

he will come
just not now

they did Xbalanque because 21/12/12 XD
mayan derp
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xenogenesis » December 12, 2012 5:11pm | Report
omgev wrote:

This whole thing is wrong, the greek / roman Gods were originaly from ancient Armenia and Sumeria. Those Gods existed in there before greece and rome, but under different names.
It's proven that Hercules was origianly copied from an ancient Armenian pantheon God called Haik.
Well anyway, not many people don't even know this and won't even believe, but it's true...

This is incorrect. Hayk was not equivalent to Heracles/Hercules it was Vahagn and the Armenians changed their pantheon to match up with the Greek/Roman onces forever ago not the other way around. Before they took the Greek/Roman pantheon and used it for themselves they had a different pantheon.

Xenogenesis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by omgev » December 13, 2012 2:40am | Report
Xenogenesis wrote:

This is incorrect. Hayk was not equivalent to Heracles/Hercules it was Vahagn and the Armenians changed their pantheon to match up with the Greek/Roman onces forever ago not the other way around. Before they took the Greek/Roman pantheon and used it for themselves they had a different pantheon.

Nop my friend, Armenian and Sumerian pantheons are way older than Roman and Greek ones. You can do researchs on it. There are thousands of years delay inbetween. The oldest known one is actualy the Sumerian one, who also relate and do lot of references to Armenians.

I didn't know this myself, but you have just to do some researchs on Sumerians and ancient Armenians and you'll see it's true.

omgev

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xenogenesis » December 20, 2012 5:05pm | Report
omgev wrote:

Nop my friend, Armenian and Sumerian pantheons are way older than Roman and Greek ones. You can do researchs on it. There are thousands of years delay inbetween. The oldest known one is actualy the Sumerian one, who also relate and do lot of references to Armenians.

I didn't know this myself, but you have just to do some researchs on Sumerians and ancient Armenians and you'll see it's true.

You are correct. Sumerian and Armenian pantheons are older. However the rest is wrong

Their original pantheons were pagan abd nothing like the Greek pantheon however there was a time period where a thing known as "Hellenization" occured and mant religions at the time took the Greek pantheon and used it with different names and slightly different stories. Sumerian and Armenian pantheons made changes diring this time. Do some research and you will see.

Xenogenesis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » January 4, 2013 1:20pm | Report
And he's the next god
:D

ooh yeah I do have this
enjoy :D
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » January 4, 2013 2:10pm | Report
Everyone has it Animus.
The stream had 2.5k viewers *cough*
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }