Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Free God Rotation | 08/11

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Free God Rotation | 08/11 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 17, 2015 8:09pm | Report

Play as five new Gods for free every week! This week, access is granted to Bakasura, Freya, Vamana, Sobek, and Medusa.

Bakasura, The Great Devourer

With his fast-paced style, Bakasura is often seen roaming the Jungle camps; however, he also fits nicely in the Solo lane, if played correctly.

Freya, Queen of the Valkyries

Whilst being a Mage, Freya tends to build items that compliment her speedy kit. She is most comfortable when played in the Jungle.

Vamana, Fifth Avatar of Vishnu

Vamana is most commonly played in the Solo lane due to his ability to easily wave clear. Feel free to experiment in other roles though!

Sobek, God of the Nile

Equipped with one of the most irritating Stun and Grab in the game, Sobek is a perfect choice for the Duo lane.

Medusa, The Gorgon

Medusa is one of the newer Hunter’s added to the game, and is usually seen in the Duo Lane. Just be careful not to look her in the eyes!

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 18, 2015 12:16am | Report
I know that news has been slow recently, but...this?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » August 18, 2015 12:57am | Report
Sometimes it's nice to give the new players a heads up. And hey, at least the formatting looks nice.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }