Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

7 Days of Saturnalia

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » 7 Days of Saturnalia 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » December 16, 2015 9:08am | Report

From Wednesday, December 16th to Tuesday, December 22nd, take part in the 7 Days of Saturnalia! Enjoy free Gems, daily Pantheon sales, & 2x Experience/Worshipers all week long on both PC & Xbox!

Earn 40 free Gems for the First Win of the Day each day of the event (1 per day). That means you could earn up to 280 Gems during Saturnalia by winning 1 match a day! Also, earn Double XP & Worshipers on all games played from December 16th – 22nd.

Represent your favorite Pantheon each day with 50% off all Pantheon gods & skins (excluding items released since the Odyssey has begun, including Odyssey skins), per the schedule below.

• Mayan Pantheon Sale – 4:01 AM EST December 16th to 4:00 AM EST December 17th

• Egyptian Pantheon Sale – 4:01 AM EST December 17th to 4:00 AM EST December 18th

• Roman Pantheon Sale – 4:01 AM EST December 18th to 4:00 AM EST December 19th

• Norse Pantheon Sale – 4:01 AM EST December 19th to 4:00 AM EST December 20th

• Chinese Pantheon Sale – 4:01 AM EST December 20th to 4:00 AM EST December 21st

• Hindu Pantheon Sale – 4:01 AM EST December 21st to 4:00 AM EST December 22nd

• Greek Pantheon Sale – 4:01 AM EST December 22nd to 4:00 AM EST December 23rd

Lastly, all Voice Packs are 50% off for the entire event! Grab a new skin with the Pantheon sale, then complete the collection with the Voice Pack – all 50% off.

May the gods look favorably upon you as we celebrate Saturnalia!

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » December 16, 2015 12:07pm | Report
I need to thank Hi-Rez. I'll be able to buy Diva Aphro cuz of this event ! WOOHOO !
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » December 16, 2015 6:19pm | Report
You can't not love these.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by XProtechZ » December 17, 2015 5:03pm | Report
Thanks for this Hirez. Now I can finally buy the ullr survivor skin

XProtechZ

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }