Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

7/17 Post - Chronos Balance Patch

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » 7/17 Post - Chronos Balance Patch 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » July 18, 2013 11:39pm | Report
Stone of gaeie+shield of regrowth will be fun to use on a bruiser or physical tank. I like this patch, especially the Vulcan buff.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SorenzicPhoenix » July 19, 2013 12:01am | Report
LOL I'm gone for 5 weeks and the map gets changed; it becomes boring, and dull. The new mages get somewhat similar abilities. There are new items- which is fine.. Are they trying to make jungling viable or not viable?... Because it seems a bit nerfed now that you can carry 1 buff, rather than 4. They are making smite a bit unstable. It seems a bit to forced now? Don't you think? On to my other complaint.. the new map is so dull :(.. Man I love smite but they're trying to make it like LoL, or Dota, or HoN. When it's not, I liked it when it was an independent game. Just my opinion.

SorenzicPhoenix

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 19, 2013 12:24am | Report
I actually felt more fun after this patch (especially 3vs3 joust)

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » July 19, 2013 12:43am | Report
Yeah, I'm having so much fun in 3v3's right now with my friend.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AlmostEmpty » July 19, 2013 12:10pm | Report

omg, I totally lost it. What is smite even trying to be right now? They keep making all these changes for what? A totally different game? I am not sure what these changes will effect and all that kind of stuff, but smite is very unstable right now. Why combining buffs and add extra exp to the harpies? Is that to make jungling more or less viable? Smite needs to find its place (where it was before Ne Zha) and STICK to it like glue and not this.
Anyways, smite has troubles starting up, so I can only play it on my lesser computer (which is way less enjoyable) so I either need to fix that or just quit

smite is in beta. dont pretend you've never played chippy

AlmostEmpty

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » July 20, 2013 7:13am | Report
It should be noted that Shard has been removed as of yesterday due to it's broken-ness.

We're not sure if it is being tweaked or if it's gonna be removed for good.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » July 21, 2013 12:03pm | Report
Thank goodness if it's removed for good.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }