Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Which God should I get?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Which God should I get? 21 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jovy » November 24, 2012 5:43am | Report
^Ain't my first online multiplayer, but thanks. I'm only level 6 anyway, I have time before starting draft. I still don't know what the items do. I have no idea what to skill. I don't know what god has what skill and I don't know how I have meditation when I start the game.

@Harry, Guan Yu actually does sound like something I'd play, since he's a support and a tank and that's what I play in LoL :P

Jovy

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stureper » November 27, 2012 12:45pm | Report
This is what i used to do before i bhougt god pack
Look what abillitys gods have, then test the god in practice, and maybe rent it once or twice in conquest before buying it.

Stureper

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lethalized » November 29, 2012 1:31pm | Report
You can rent gods?
IGN:Lethalize

Lethalized

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » January 24, 2013 7:43am | Report
I have bastet and she is really fun to play, but I really like assassins like arachne and kali, but bastet is still really good for all players.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Typoopie » February 5, 2013 9:12pm | Report
Tbh, support the creaters of the game and buy the god pack. A 14 year old could afford it with his/her allowance for christ sake! It's worth the money. Or do you want to wait til they raise the price once they start making the serious dough?

Typoopie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » February 11, 2013 9:24am | Report
I got bastet and I love her she is great.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » February 23, 2013 7:50pm | Report
I find that with the god pack it is harder to choose a god at times, but I dont regret buying it by any means. I have now learned each of the gods aside from a select few I was not interested in at all, and found my strong gods that I play well with. Would definitely be worth checking out, and as a side bonus you end up saving a TON of favor up for when game goes live.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LikitySplit » March 9, 2013 7:09am | Report
Loki and arachne pop into my head, only because loki is very stealthy and does a lot of physical damage, but so does arachne, plus she lays eggs, like teemo's mushrooms

VEG

LikitySplit

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SacredElite » June 24, 2013 3:15am | Report
You can still play classic conquest? :I
Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame

SacredElite

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 24, 2013 3:31am | Report
Sacredelite, please don't necro thread

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }