Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Unlocking Normal game modes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Unlocking Normal game modes 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Disguised Tree » April 22, 2014 8:55pm | Report
So I just discovered Smite earlier last week. I downloaded it over the weekend, and have played through all the practice modes.

The only problem is that, despite this, I still don't have access to normal conquest, which the game said would unlock after finishing all the practice game modes. I've gone through and run each of them at least twice, still hasn't opened up. Is there a level cap I'm missing or is it something else?

On the bright side though, I love this game and I'm excited to keep playing it. As a LoL player, Smite is a really interesting and new experience.

Disguised Tree

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Demolibium » April 22, 2014 9:00pm | Report
Did you finish it like destroyed the titan and all? Or just joined and later leaved?
Signature made by me ofcourse :P
And here is my dear Signature Shoppe
Check out these guides which i adore:-
Fenrir Guide by DarkJaw
Anubis guide also by DarkJaw
Sobek guide also by DarkJaw
Agni guide by Nimec
Vulcan guide by Jordenito
Skype- vidit.agarwal97 (do not make fun this is my name =.=)

Demolibium

Prominent (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Disguised Tree » April 22, 2014 10:21pm | Report
Played the full tutorial, finished the 1v1, 5v5, and arena. I went into the jungle practice but there wasn't anything to end the game on its own so I went back to the menu after that.

Disguised Tree

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 22, 2014 10:23pm | Report
I would sent a support ticket to Hi-Rez. This feature has been implemented not so long ago, so there may be issues.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Disguised Tree » April 22, 2014 10:30pm | Report
Will do, thanks.

Disguised Tree

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shorlong » April 23, 2014 8:48am | Report
Hmm...I started a couple weeks ago...I did the very first tutorial quest...and that was it. I never finished a practice matchup...I just had to watch a video for conquest before I was able to queue up for it.

Shorlong

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 23, 2014 8:50am | Report
Shorlong wrote:

Hmm...I started a couple weeks ago...I did the very first tutorial quest...and that was it. I never finished a practice matchup...I just had to watch a video for conquest before I was able to queue up for it.

That's because it was implemented last week or so.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }