Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite Terminology/Anhur/Lanes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Smite Terminology/Anhur/Lanes 13 posts - page 2 of 2

Poll Question:

Why does the forum FOCE me to make a POLL to post a thread?
BUG
It just does that
I have no clue
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 5, 2013 4:34pm | Report
Well, I used to play on the XBOX. Then, I played TF2. Then I started to play Smite and I'm addicted to smite now. Technically I quit Console and moved to PC I guess.

I could always help you with decorating your paragraphs if you want to PM me your paragraphs for each of the sections.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 5, 2013 5:53pm | Report
okay thanks, ya I played xbox for a while but then slowly stopped playing games for a good while. Like you I also played TF2 mainly because my friend showed me it so I downloaded it. I was playing another game called grand chase just because my friend wanted me to play it but then stopped.

Smite is the only PC game I am playing right now. My laptop isn't really built to play games if it was I would play more PC games. I'm just going to get a desktop this summer so I can run games better than my laptop.

I'll try to think of a good guide, I'll pm you if I need help

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 5, 2013 6:02pm | Report
Yeah. True, my laptop wasn't so I decided to buy one. Although next time my desktop breaks, I'm planning to build one. My friend's helping me.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }