Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Semi-New Player Learning Ao Kuang

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Semi-New Player Learning Ao Kuang 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GenesisShadows » May 1, 2016 8:43am | Report
Hi. I play smite on the PS4 and I've been playing for about 2 months, so I'm still pretty new. However, I have Hades legendary and usually get a lot more kills than deaths with him. This brings me to my main question. How do you jungle with Ao Kuang? What are his main skill combos, what route should I take in the jungle, that sort of stuff. I just started using Ao Kuang and usually do terrible with him. I don't think it is a lack of skill, since I get lots of kills using Hades or any other Mage. Although I know the basics, I don't have a whole lot of experience with jungling, so a general explanation how to jungle successfully would be good. Another problem I encounter is that I fall behind in level a lot. How do you stay at the same level as the people playing lane when jungling?

GenesisShadows

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » May 3, 2016 1:32am | Report
Firstly, I'd recommend looking at some of the Ao Kuang guides on the site to give you a general understanding of the god. Secondly, jungling is in a weird spot at the moment but the general start to it with Bumba's Mask and then either go Power pot (The purple one in this case.) or start with lost artefact which will go into Doom Orb. After that either do the mid camps or back camps then mana buff then go into mid lane.

You're going to be in Mid lane till about level 5 so just make sure you do back camps, buffs and whatever you can to make sure you're still levelling. Also, remember to gank as often as possible. It's normally more rewarding to gank duo lane then solo as it takes longer for the adc and supp to get back to lane.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }