Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

No Help with jungling

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » No Help with jungling 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by StonedMonk » November 27, 2013 8:15am | Report
Hello people,
I recently started playing smite and I'm having most fun in the jungle. With premades it all works perfectly fine, but if I'm playing alone, it happens very often that people just don't help me with the first camps. Even if I ask them in a friendly way to help and ping, many players just stay at their lane, waiting for nothing. With no teammates helping with the first jungle camps, it's almost impossible for me to jungle with succes. That's why smite is less and less fun for me... :/ I'm already thinking not to play jungle until I'm lv 30, because it's just very frustrating. Did you make any experience like this?

StonedMonk

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 27, 2013 9:42am | Report
Jungle wasn't in the game when I started playing (or at least not as a set role as it is now), so I've never really experienced that scenario :p

But if you don't get the help you should get, just go to the lane and steal gold and exp until you get Hand of the Gods off cooldown again ;)

And do the mid camps and baby harpies :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HerdOfTurtles » November 27, 2013 9:44am | Report
In my early levels of playing SMITE (1-15) i hardly had teamates helping with camps either. Once i got to about level 25, in most games everyone hust meets at mid camps. By level 30 it should basically be the way all games start.

HerdOfTurtles

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by StonedMonk » November 27, 2013 10:07am | Report
Alright, thank you guys :)
btw BestMinionEver I've read your mercury guide, it's pretty awesome^^

StonedMonk

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 27, 2013 11:25am | Report
StonedMonk wrote:

Alright, thank you guys :)
btw BestMinionEver I've read your mercury guide, it's pretty awesome^^

Thanks man!

Take a look at the Ne Zha guide as well, got some more jungle specific information in that one (especially for newer players). Hopefully that can help you to get even better at jungling :D
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 27, 2013 3:58pm | Report
Jungling pre 30 can be kind of a challenge from time to time, because people simply don't react to you.. well you can simply farm the small gold furies till HoG comes off of cooldown and then you just do that over and over till your red pot runs out. You shouldn't have any problems solo jungling if you go Bumba's -> HoG -> Red Pot, but you are simply unable to gank then. So it's your teammates fault that they aren't getting help. They didn't help you, so now you are unable to help them.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by commander123 » December 4, 2013 2:23pm | Report
Jungling is something that takes a lot of time for new players to get use to it I would advise to wait for a bit till about 20 and people will start to just automatically help you
Take a look at my Apollo guide

commander123

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 6, 2013 5:24am | Report
I always start on the small harpies first if I don't get any team help, then move on to red buff (for yourself to clear camps), then blue, then small harpies on the other side of the lane, etc.

If you use Bakasura, this is really easy since he can just eat one of the small minions. If you're using Thanatos, his lifesteal will take care of the damage on its own and the third swing of his basic attacks is a frontal AoE, so take advantage of that. Fenrir gets lifesteal on his 2 if you need it bad enough, and he already does quite a bit of damage from the get-go. Not really sure about Mercury, but I figure he'd function about the same as Fenrir. Don't know about Ne Zha, Thor, or jungling as a bruiser, though.

Your first items as a jungler are very important and will definitely make the difference between succeeding and dying. Make sure you always pick up Bumba's Mask, Hand of the Gods, and Potion of Physical Might on your first buy.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }