Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New player that could use some guidance.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » New player that could use some guidance. 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 13, 2013 8:28am | Report
ICEN wrote:

I am just wondering is there really a point of buying the god pack other than you get the characters earlier and your supporting the game?

This is the only reason to get the god pack really, but the savings is insane. It would cost your over 100$ to unlock them all with gems and forever and a day to unlock with favor.

ICEN wrote:

Oh last thing, whenever you buy the god pack does it give you all the skins or do you still have to buy the skins.

No you don't get any skins with the pack, the only thing you get is all current gods and all future gods when released.

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 14, 2013 3:57am | Report
Did they ever say how many gods the plan on releasing in the future

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » March 14, 2013 8:43am | Report
I don't recall LOL doing the same?
look how many playable thingys they have now XD

smite will continue to grow as an Esport :D
so expect a lot of gods ^^
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » March 16, 2013 12:03am | Report
I think the problem you might be having with attacking players low levels is minions. A lot of new players underestimate the tremendous damage ranged minions put out early game. If you use your escape/leap to charge at an enemy god while they have a minion wave up, you will most likely die. If it isn't minions, it might just be that they are more farmed than you, or your build might not be good.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }