Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need help with using Chiron

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Need help with using Chiron 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PhoenixKing36 » December 23, 2015 9:06pm | Report
Hello, I am PhoenixKing36 in-game and i need some help with understanding and using Chiron to the best of his ability,I am lvl 13 in the game and i don't understand some terms for the game modes and that kinda limits me with Chiron, I do not know how to use Chiron very well and i would like a good chiron build if possible

PhoenixKing36

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » December 24, 2015 10:35am | Report
Go to the guide section & look for Chiron guides ! ^^
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » January 6, 2016 2:38am | Report
I've got a Chiron guide in that section which should help you with such. But I might aswell offer some tips whilst I'm here.

1)You should max your 1 Training Exercise then your Masterful Shot with Centaurus being leveled when you can.

2) Shoot everything....Then use Masterful Shot That way you're getting damage off.

3) Giddyup! should be used either as an escape or initiator to and from a battle.

4) Use your ult only when you know you'll get a kill with it.

5) When having a team fight and a teammate gets stunned, save them from using beads by using Training Exercise underneath them.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 6, 2016 8:43am | Report
Sodds you kinda necro'd it ... ._.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }