Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need help with the Pros/Cons about my most used characters

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Need help with the Pros/Cons about my most used characters 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by lmmortal Rogue » January 5, 2016 7:45am | Report
I need help knowing the good and bad about the characters I use most.
Also I really like jungling (although I think i'm not that good at it), so any jungling tips will be helpful as well

Guan Yu, Osiris, Vamana

Ne Zha, Nemesis, Ratatoskr

Khepri, Sylvanus

Rama, sometimes Neith

Nox, Chang'e, Janus, Agni

Thanks in advance for the help ^^

lmmortal Rogue

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » January 5, 2016 8:40am | Report
Try looking at some of the guides, on this site, for the gods that you have listed, as there are a lot of great guides for each, that will give you all the information you are looking for and more.

I happen to have a Nox Guide that you might be interested in looking at, which will give you an in-depth look at Nox and insight on how to play her.

As for help with jungling, I know there are guides on it somewhere on the site but I can't seem to get the search bar working, so hopefully one of the users here will be able to point you in the right direction.

Also if be a little more specific with what aspects of jungling you need help with (for example: how do I know when to gank? Or what starter items should I buy? Etc.) it will be easier for people to give you more directed answers.

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » January 5, 2016 10:59am | Report
I have an Osiris and a Guan Yu guide if you need help with either of them.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by lmmortal Rogue » January 6, 2016 10:46am | Report
Thanks ^^
Those guides really helped me understand Nox, Guan Yu and Osiris a lot better.
I'll try to search around for those jungle guides. After a couple of games I played yesterday, I understand how much effect a jungler (or at least an assassin) and a support had on a game, being on the winning and losing side of each

lmmortal Rogue

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 6, 2016 11:01am | Report
finding guides for jungling is pretty hard as it differs a game. it's better to watch people play it, however they do need to explain why they do certain actions.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » January 11, 2016 1:16pm | Report
As a solo lane warrior you want to build a lot of defense items usually defense immediately after boots. Now for Osiris I will say a neat trick if your fighting a physical character in lane you can start ichaival bow1 and deaths toll and finish the ichaival as soon as you can as it will make you uncontestable as can be in lane. But for real the faster you can get defensive items on warriors the better.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }