Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need help picking a god for Solo and Mid

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Need help picking a god for Solo and Mid 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Florblar » June 27, 2014 10:10pm | Report
Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone could reccomend a mage for mid and/or a warrior for solo lane for me to learn. I need something thats fairly forgiving to play with terrible latency. I live in Asia and most of the time my latency is around 360 ms which makes landing auto attacks problematic most of the time.

I have level 6 with Ra but I am just getting frustrated with missing all the damn time with his ulti or 1. Almost all his abilities seem to need precision that I just dont have. I also suck at FPS btw :P

So I am looking for a God that has a lot more room for error in terms of abilites and who can also do well in mid or solo. I am thinking Ao Kuang as he has aoe abilities that are quite forgiving but am open to suggestions for the community.

I have also never played a Warrior and am looking for a suggestion as to where to start. Many thanks for any help anyone can offer!

Flor.

Florblar

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 28, 2014 1:02am | Report
Chaac is ok with lag, vamana too. Don't play Tyr or Hercules with high latency, you'll destroy your pc out of frustration. As for mages, there aren't really a lot of gods that don't have skillshots, and if I recommend one and it sucks I'll feel bad so I won't :P

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » June 28, 2014 5:43am | Report
Hel is always a good choice. Very hard to learn though.
Hades can be another solid pick, however he is going to fall off a bit late game.
Aphrodite would work out fairly well.
Zhong Kui would be a great choice, he doesn't really fall off and everything is a super easy AOE of death.

That's really all I can think of for you.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Demolibium » June 29, 2014 1:16am | Report
I live in asia and i constantly have 300 ms ping. And i never seem to have problem with it though. But is see people complaining even about 100 ping so i dont know about it.
As for the problem in mages i could suggest Chang'e. She is weak early game but wrecks mid to late game. All her abilities are aoe so landing skill is not a problem and she has a heal and good movement speed so it is easier to move around thus helping you run away.
And for warriors id suggest, maybe Chaac or odin.
Note:- I mainly play arena.
Signature made by me ofcourse :P
And here is my dear Signature Shoppe
Check out these guides which i adore:-
Fenrir Guide by DarkJaw
Anubis guide also by DarkJaw
Sobek guide also by DarkJaw
Agni guide by Nimec
Vulcan guide by Jordenito
Skype- vidit.agarwal97 (do not make fun this is my name =.=)

Demolibium

Prominent (32)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }