Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need Help. Bad...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Need Help. Bad... 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » September 19, 2014 6:59pm | Report
Soo ... I'm restarting to play SMITE ( I left off at level 30, Jun/Jul of this year, and A LOT OF STUFF HAPPENED SO FAR, and I REALLY WANT to get back to the SMITE community, since all of the others MMORPGs/MOBAs doesn't reach the ... " sensitivity " SMITE left me after each game.

My main gods are support. Specially Aphro ( Which I'm Rank 10 with her :3 ) and I want to find someone to actually give me some ADC/Mid/Jung lessons since I forgot EVERY DAMN DETAIL about it...

Sooo ... if you need anymore from me, just ask ... :3

Hugs
~Prism
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 24, 2014 11:26am | Report
I Can help a bit if I have time and I'm not playing dawngate. with teaching adc and mid a bit (still I can do it better as a big description) I can teach a little but in jungle not much.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }