Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

my smite wont launch

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » my smite wont launch 26 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Yasohiko » June 14, 2014 8:53am | Report
I have the solution. turn the resolution of your screen to 800x600. then open the game and turn the resolution to whatever you want and after that reset the resolution of your screen. hurray, you will play the game, i hope i could help you.

Yasohiko

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Feldrawn » June 20, 2014 12:20pm | Report
If you have Norton (As I do) It frequently blocks some of the games I play, and I have to run a disk optimization, and a file cleanup. I suggest you could try this to see if Norton is blocking the game. OR if that is not the case AT ALL, you might try right-clicking the game icon that you normally use to start the game, right-click and then select "Run as Administrator". I have to do this every time I want to play league of legends, or else I get an error. I hope I may have helped!
Neith - The supreme Goddess of the Egyptian Pantheon, and the mother to all

Feldrawn

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by tfg9000 » July 18, 2014 10:42am | Report
go to this side ----} http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?4828-I-can-t-get-the-gameplay-screen-to-fit-on-my-LED-monitor 5 answers down for help/fix sorry my eng

tfg9000

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by thortroll » September 12, 2014 1:32am | Report
Some people might help that, my Smite just worked after the "AMD Gaming Evolved" Client. Maybe there is a problem with that?

you may also try to close nearly every background programm and service which is not mandatory. If it works then, close all background programs instead of one and so on - till you find this evil application which prevents you from gaming :).

I suppose you already tried to update nearly every driver and all the system updates :).

thortroll

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » September 12, 2014 12:36pm | Report
thortroll wrote:

Some people might help that, my Smite just worked after the "AMD Gaming Evolved" Client. Maybe there is a problem with that?

you may also try to close nearly every background programm and service which is not mandatory. If it works then, close all background programs instead of one and so on - till you find this evil application which prevents you from gaming :).

I suppose you already tried to update nearly every driver and all the system updates :).

If you just took out that first "r" in your username... I would wife you up

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zues132 » November 2, 2014 8:31am | Report
If your screen turns black while your trying to launch it the only thing you have to do is spam click on tab. Then after it opens up you have to change the resolution from the game.

Zues132

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }