Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Just getting Started

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Just getting Started 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 18, 2014 2:16pm | Report
Hello I'm Ninja Trigger, I post a lot over on the League side of Mobafire and I have a level 30 league account, I have played a little bit of Dota2, DawnGate, and HON. So I already know most of the mumbo jumbo on how to play but I know very little about Smite so I just have a few questions

1. would anyone here describe this game as Pay to Win, it doesn't look pay to win I just want an opinion

2. what are the first 3-5 God's I should try to unlock/learn first

3. I'm Looking for fun people to play with

4. how long does it take to reach the highest level in the game?
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 18, 2014 2:20pm | Report
No, it isn't Pay to Win. Okay, the new gods are generally overpowered, but for the most part, the gods are fairly balanced, at least so that no one can pick a certain god and destroy with them.

The first few gods you should unlock are: Guan Yu, Ao Kuang, any Hunter, any Assassin, and Ymir. These gods help you learn your roles very well, and are quite versatile.

I can't help on your third point.

As for the last, it takes about a few months of play? I don't know how often you play, so...

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 18, 2014 4:55pm | Report
Awesome after playing a few rounds I can see that it's not pay to win, but I did go ahead and buy the ultimate God pack thing for 29.99. Sounded like a good deal :P

After three rounds and one joust, I feel that I will be spending a lot of time learning this game :)
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » March 18, 2014 5:11pm | Report
I would enjoy playing with you if you don't mind. I could round up some people, but there not on at this time.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 18, 2014 5:46pm | Report
that would be awesome my in game Name is NinjaTriggerX can't wait to play with ya I also have Skype, steam, teamspeak, and vent
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » March 18, 2014 5:53pm | Report

that would be awesome my in game Name is NinjaTriggerX can't wait to play with ya I also have Skype, steam, teamspeak, and vent

I KEEP FORGETTING MY SMITES BROKEN, DAMMIT. Ok, tomorrow I shall get it fixed (Hopefully). We shall play tomorrow!

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 18, 2014 6:04pm | Report
Awesome Sounds like a plan
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }