Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Item Help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Item Help 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xXMitchDQXx » September 18, 2015 6:10pm | Report
Hey my IGN is xXMitchDQXx and i love playing smite i feel im pretty good but one thing buying items i look at so many builds and dont know how they work i dont know what to buy when to buy it what do i buy first if you could help me that would be a big help thank you and by the way im a intermediate smite player

xXMitchDQXx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 18, 2015 8:17pm | Report
Everything you need to know: Item Guide
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 19, 2015 1:32am | Report
the OP is also counted as a reply

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » September 21, 2015 1:38pm | Report
What im curious about when it comes to items are wards..
I seriously asked the people i play with is "Are wards important?"
No was the reply. Then later complaints about them getting ganked. Nice.

Are wards important or what?

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 21, 2015 1:58pm | Report
yes they are vision is really important as it's information. it's a noob mistake people make (just like not buying pots if they do need them (and pre potting can be pretty powerful sometimes))

the saying of wards win games isn't fully true but the team that does more warding normally has an advantage as I know were you are and the other team doesn't. the better saying information wins games and wards provide a lot of info (other info is builds of your enemies.

wards are a good precaution for if you get ganked you will get notified of the jungler coming (you can have bad map awereness because with the use of wards you will get pinged if an enemy enters vision) and you can see if someone is trying to do GF FG etc.

even for counter jungling they are important to not get surprised by their jungle or mid (or someone else from a lane). also useful against invades.

damn vision is even so important that LoL started encouraging wards with the help of the trinket system.

And in dota vision wards are in limited available making counter warding really strong and it makes the warding game pretty tactical.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }