Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Icons next to players names

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Icons next to players names 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shari » September 26, 2013 3:46am | Report
Hey, On the loading screen of a match I see symbols next to peoples names, such as lightning bolts etc and now ive noticed i have one next to mine, its kinda like 3 swords spread out. what does that mean?

shari

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » September 26, 2013 5:53am | Report
The left one is the rank you have on that god. The bronze circle-like thing signalizes a Neophyte rank, the one that looks like a squid signalizes a Neophyte rank, the one you have signalizes Adept rank, and a gold lion with a number after it signalizes a mastery rank of that number. The number next to the lightning bolt tells you how many gods they have at mastery rank 1 or higher.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Spazzinouthard » October 7, 2013 1:39pm | Report
I noticed sometimes on them cards, there are numbers and symbols across the top of the card also. What do those stand for?

Spazzinouthard

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Demolibium » October 8, 2013 9:19am | Report
They are usually visible on golden skin cards( a buyable skin worth 15k favor) which u can only buy when u mastered the hero. And the numbers represent kills and assists... the one near the skull is kill and one near the handshake is assists ( the kills and assists are a total of everygame u have played with the god)
Signature made by me ofcourse :P
And here is my dear Signature Shoppe
Check out these guides which i adore:-
Fenrir Guide by DarkJaw
Anubis guide also by DarkJaw
Sobek guide also by DarkJaw
Agni guide by Nimec
Vulcan guide by Jordenito
Skype- vidit.agarwal97 (do not make fun this is my name =.=)

Demolibium

Prominent (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Spazzinouthard » October 8, 2013 11:00am | Report
Thanks for the info. :-)

Spazzinouthard

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }