Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How to Fenrir

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » How to Fenrir 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thinkforgetfull » May 3, 2013 12:10am | Report
First off, Im not new , per se... I quit after Thor was released and came back just after Ne Zha was released. I am level 12 ATM, but I level very slowly.. My win loss ratio is about 1:5 ...

(I don't know how to do the nice in text Icons....

Anyway. I build fenrir - tabi -> devourers gloves -> ankh of the golem -> Eye of retaliation -> voidblade -> gauntlet of thebes OR Brawlers Beastick, depending on how long the game has to run (stalemate or mostly done).

this build Works, and you get pretty huge lifesteal. my problem came from yesterday, when i was Paired of with a bakasura, who early game did nothing but camp up the jungle and get buffs then not actually go and fight.. I was against a Kali and poseidon. I couldn't get anywhere near the minion wave, and ended up being severely underleveled and with no money... The bakasura comes back and basically moans at me the intire game as to how im so low leveled and shouldn't play a melee character unless I know how. (LOL I PLAY ONLY BRUISERS!)

This got me thinking, how exactly could i have dealt with that situation better? at that point I was level 2 while the other poeple (poesidon and kali) where level 8. I had managed to get the first 2 stages of tabi, but that was it. any ideas?
Wake me up when fenrir gets balanced.

Puppies + orange fanta = fenrir

Thinkforgetfull

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hodstock » May 4, 2013 2:14pm | Report
From what i have gathered Fenrir is not good at pushing a lane early game especially solo so it was the Bakasura that screwed you. You really need someone with you at the beginning to help kill minions and push the lane otherwise....well you know what happens

Hodstock

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » May 4, 2013 11:21pm | Report
Well, to start off, the lane comp of Fenrir/Bakasura is a HUGE no no. Bakasura and Fenrir have weak pushing capabilities, due to them both being squishy. Fenrir is slightly better due to having a steroid, but that isnt enoough to qualify them as a viable lane.

Secondly, if it DOES come down to that lane, the best you can do is tower-hug, and use your ult to snatch them when they come too close to tower. If you can get atleast one of them down, Fenrir has possibly the nastiest early game burst of any god, so put 2 and 2 together and tag team the remaining enemy. As for being verbally harassed, just mute them. It's not worth the argument.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 7, 2013 6:34pm | Report
Well lets see, fenrir has all close range skills with the exception of his jump but you won't be doing much with it. Bakasura has all close range skills with the exception of his jump also.
Neither of you can really push the waves depending on who you are facing since all your moves are basically melee range.

Simple, baka is not going to help you much or he will be jungling.
You have two close range melee gods in one lane, not the best idea.

I play baka some what and honestly the ULT + his True damage is what I use to kill people.
I mean I guess you can use your true damage before your ult but being that you are both melee it will be kind of hard depending on who you were facing.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » May 13, 2013 6:19am | Report
Yeah this was just about god selection!
The baka should have said he'd be jungle farming from the start and you should have said you're not up to 1 v 2 in a lane!

In this instance, you should have a dominant pusher like a Ra (who also has sustain through healing)!

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 14, 2013 10:56am | Report
With Fenrir, the definite play style is offensive. You will not be pushing, as you will have a harder time to get the kills with out getting smacked in the face by a few ranged basic attacks. I suggest going to a Fenrir guide to improve on how to play him, laning with a bakasura is possible, but it would require early really aggressive and controlled co-ordination to secure kills.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }