Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How league points works?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » How league points works? 15 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Toguro » November 21, 2013 5:46am | Report

There's pretty much a point of no return, though. If you lose, say, fifteen matches in a row, it'll take a tremendous amount of victories with a, say, 60% win rate in order to even begin re-accumulating points - if you didn't have a huge winstreak beforehand.

exactly, thats what I will have to struggle until season ends....

Toguro

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Toguro » November 21, 2013 3:46pm | Report
btw can someone tell me what happens in this situation.
if i dont pick a god and then game is canceled, ( i got deserted ofc ) do i loose league points also? y or n?

Toguro

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 21, 2013 3:50pm | Report
It should only reduce the number of points gained from your next victory by one and count as a loss, but I'm not positive because they recently mentioned something about increasing the penalties for desertion.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Toguro » November 21, 2013 4:59pm | Report

It should only reduce the number of points gained from your next victory by one and count as a loss, but I'm not positive because they recently mentioned something about increasing the penalties for desertion.

bah! then it counts as a loose game :<.
increasing penalties? doesn't make sense, makes more sense to try to prevent troll picks at league, just today i was in game with 3 mages.... its like waist time in game that will loose for sure, or dont pick god and be deserter...

Toguro

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by yra111 » November 23, 2013 5:04pm | Report
when u make yuors 10 best matches,and than drop down by serial loosing, u can`t make better your rang. So there time for trolling and ruining games for other . U will loose nothing for it

yra111

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }