Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Few quick questions...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Few quick questions... 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » May 13, 2014 2:41am | Report
1. Is there no up-to-date Hades Guide? Or am I being blind? If not, what's his skill order?

2. Does this forum have a search feature?

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » May 13, 2014 3:42am | Report
Hades skill order would be:
4>3>2>1

why not 1 before 2? Because you kill the minion wave with the 1 if you max it and then you can not heal with the 3 :P

Pretty sure there is no good Hades guide atm, mainly because he has been bot tier for the last year. But now he is almost unbeatable in the solo lane, so someone should make I guide for him :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » May 13, 2014 3:48am | Report
I love how happy you always seem in your posts. ;D

So the 2 over the 1 is because of silence duration over damage from the 1? Why not 3 over 4? 3 seems a lot better IMO.

Damn. So for wave clear, should I be doing 2 into 3? Or 1 into 3? Or does it depend if I need healing and where the enemy is?

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » May 13, 2014 3:53am | Report
Wait I have a quick question before I give my opinion, is this Tank Support Hades or Mage Hades?

Also no, no search function. Google "Smitefire ____" xD
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » May 13, 2014 3:59am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Wait I have a quick question before I give my opinion, is this Tank Support Hades or Mage Hades?

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Mage. (:

How effective is tank Hades?

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » May 13, 2014 4:14am | Report
Tank Hades is like going Ne Zha support xD

I would go 1-->3 to clear the lane. Because then you can hit the enemy god with the 1 and then aggro the melee minions so that you can kill the entire wave with the 3. And if the enemy god can't get away before you 3 he will take a ton of damage.

I'm basing my information on Hades solo btw. Because that is where he is best suited, but he can do mid. Although in mid you will most likely not be able to use the 1 on the enemy god.

Save the silence for stuff like Wing Gust etc. Or for when you are going to go for a kill with the 4 :D

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » May 13, 2014 4:38am | Report
Tank Hades is like going normal build, suggested, and most viable Hades? That's what he's built to do?

Anyway

If you're going for DPS hades, I suggest maxing 4>3>1>2. Basically, a longer fear doesn't help you in laning phase, as you're a burst mage and the longer duration does roughly 0 things for you in laning phase. If you need the heal, and aren't expecting to trade, fear the minion wave, and 3 it, combined with a possible 1 to escape. Otherwise, just clear the wave when you go in with your 1. Your 1-3-2-4 combo should kill a lane opponent without fail if you're mage

But no seriously, tank hades is nothing like ne zha support, it's exactly what hades is designed to be - an in your face tank - and is the most viable. But saying one hades build is more viable than another is like comparing which two turds is less disgusting to eat. Oh well.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » May 13, 2014 6:15am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

But saying one hades build is more viable than another is like comparing which two turds is less disgusting to eat.

lel!

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }