Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Different game modes???

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Different game modes??? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Revelation1v7 » July 3, 2015 10:45pm | Report
Which one gives you the most rewards?

Revelation1v7

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » July 3, 2015 11:57pm | Report
Technically you would get the most rewards by doing every game mode and getting their first win of the day since each of them give good favor. However, if you just want to do one, I would say Arena games are the fastest so you'd probably get the most frequent rewards there, however Conquest games provide you with the widest amount of knowledge and skill (also take into account that longer games usually yield more favor regardless).

TLDR: play what you like, if you really want more favor farm first wins.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » July 4, 2015 12:31am | Report
I usually do a lot of arenas. It's fast and it's also really fun and rewarding.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 5, 2015 10:25am | Report
it depends on what you mean favor is by getting the 1st win and after that on winning and on duration of the game mode. (winning has a bonus of 50) also a high goodwill (100%) will give 30% more favor.

for casual/normal
worshippers is the best gain able in Conquest as the win bonus on worshippers is 5 and you get 1 worshipper every 4 minutes (0.25 a minute).
while all other game modes yield a win bonus of 4 and only 1 worshipper every 5 min (0.2 a minute)

ranked has the best yield with the same win bonus and a worshipper ever ~3.20 minutes (0.3 a minute)

bot games only yield xp and a little bit of favor and will never give you worshippers.

happy grinding

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }