Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

da bruiser test. le go!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » da bruiser test. le go! 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 8, 2013 10:56am | Report
do i need to explain?

build warrior tabi, heart seeker, devo gloves, rage, deathbringer, focused voidblade( for true damage)

test meat gold fury

herc 848
odin normal 845, in ult 1133.
thor 855
tyr defence stance 848, assault stance 973.
vamana baby form 906, giant baby form(aka ssj 1) 1268.

this test was not possibley do able in normal jungle practise. herc's passive is strange and works by getting low on healt well i had a lifesteal item so that makes it hard to test and because you are herc you won't really ever get low on health so i can't fully count his passive as viable. im sorry but go try it for your self it is basicly impossible to test with his passive.

thor has a low score because there is only 1 enemy god in jungle practise and because i didn't use herc's passive it's fair to not use his passive as well.

vamana's passive was not something i could not use because it is always active BUT and here is the big but so be ready. i will use MATH (insert dundundun music here). actually i won't cause im a lazy piece of s***. because vamana's passive is always active i do count it as fair.

Side notes

i knew that from the start this one was the most annoying.

the tank bruisers to my suprise do the most reliable damage.

side notes end.

there was no way this test wasn't going to be the most difficult and the most unreliable so far.

your thougth's? is there any way i could have done this better? or any thing else?.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 8, 2013 10:58am | Report
um bulldog can i bother you again to put this in theory crafting? i promise i won't miss place this again. any one? please?

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 8, 2013 12:41pm | Report
I have 0 idea how you achieved the score, like you said you fought the gold fury but didn't go further than that. Don't know how the score is really achieved. I assume it's a damage test?

Anyway, you might want to use a build that bruisers actually use. It's unreliable to say "x does most damage" when you aren't using items they want, specifically rage.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 8, 2013 3:17pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

I have 0 idea how you achieved the score, like you said you fought the gold fury but didn't go further than that. Don't know how the score is really achieved. I assume it's a damage test?

Anyway, you might want to use a build that bruisers actually use. It's unreliable to say "x does most damage" when you aren't using items they want, specifically rage.

Look at my other test I awenserd most of your questions in them. The only reason I didn't include it in this test is because as I stated before im a last pièce of s***.

I use the gold fury because it has very low protections and I can get true damage on them.

Im sorry I didn't repeat my self in every test. The reason I use this build is because of high damage and reliable crit for the testing this is why I put rage in the test build, I would normale not build my bruiser like this. The reason I did will be made clear in a later test tread, in sorry but for now I can't tell. Though if you read the other test's I did you can probebly guess why.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 8, 2013 3:28pm | Report
Ok. It's just with a normal build, you would see a difference in the damage tests. For example: Vamana builds Voidblade and sometimes a Witchstone, because he gets power from physical protection. So if you made a build with normal bruiser items, he'd still have damage but you'd see the others scale less efficiently. Etc. Etc.
but all in all, it at least shows in a vague sense what bruisers have the best base damage, if not scaling.

Am I to assume this is at level 20, and as such, Tyr would have max ranked Change Stance?
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 8, 2013 3:49pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Ok. It's just with a normal build, you would see a difference in the damage tests. For example: Vamana builds Voidblade and sometimes a Witchstone, because he gets power from physical protection. So if you made a build with normal bruiser items, he'd still have damage but you'd see the others scale less efficiently. Etc. Etc.
but all in all, it at least shows in a vague sense what bruisers have the best base damage, if not scaling.

Am I to assume this is at level 20, and as such, Tyr would have max ranked Change Stance?

Correct all are level 20 but again I know that differt builds work better but this is a test and this way I can do an good test with reliable results, in my other test I already stated I could get better results with differt builds but for the tests sake all need the same build to do a fair test.

I give a better explanation in my other tests, Read them I explain almost everything in them of how and why.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 9, 2013 5:32am | Report
All4Games wrote:

um bulldog can i bother you again to put this in theory crafting? i promise i won't miss place this again. any one? please?

Haha epic :p

Great test thoug :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 9, 2013 5:56am | Report

Haha epic :p

Great test thoug :)

Thanks. There will be one more test( the most obnoxious one) and then I will make a one more test tread though I will keep them updated If patches change them.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }